Few ?'s about Monster Jam this weekend...

Dixon Fan

Dirt is in...asphalt out
This will be our first time going to the dome for Monster Jam and I have a few questions.

1) Can you buy tickets at the door?

2) Where is the best and safest place to park?

3) Coming from Illinois, would metrolink be better?

4) Is there places to get discounts on the ticket price?

5) Is there anything that we should know that people in the pass learned not to do now?

Thanks so much for any help and I hope to give my 6 year a fun time.

In my experience if you dont have tickets by now it may be difficult to get them. You may check at TicketMaster online to see if tickets still exist. Shows website: http://www.monsterjam.com/Events/2012/02/04/St._Louis,_MO/ This show is normally sold out - not sure why STL does not get a 2 days show like other cities. I am sure there will be people selling tickets down at the Dome. Seeing as you have a 6 year old, I would take the MetroLink, I think the station is like a block or 2 away from entrance A - its another cool experience. Should you get tickets, take your kid down for the Pit Party if they are doing it before the show. We dont wait in the lines to see the drivers we walk around the side of the truck and you can snap a picture of your kid up against the truck. Obviously Max D & Grave Digger will have long lines, but you can go on the backside of the truck and get a pic of the truck with your kid. We walk around the floor, you might catch one of the drivers with a smaller line - jump in there to get the one on one picture. Then we walk back down to the landing or somewhere local to grab a meal (cheaper than eating inside the dome). Typically the Party ends at 5:00 and then showtime is 7:00-ish.

Back