fighting at godfrey agian

:mad:
some guy i don't know who he had ****er punched a guy from steve meyers crew during the second mod feature and thats why the red flag came outdoes anybody know who the guy was and why they didn't take him to jail sooner instead of letting him stand behind the grandstands its a wonder that someone didn't hit him why he was standing there.

oh and congrats to steve meyers and bobby martintoni on mod feature wins

He went to jail...several others were told to watch their stuff..rest of the year. Total bull..dude didnt deserve even to be there.

someone that it was a guy with the seets crew who hit him don't know for sure its just its just a rumor and do u know who the guys they warned where

28Bmod why do you always have to dog the Seets people. You should get your facts straight before you post on here. He is the owner of the 7 car and yes we have known him for quite some time but we didn't tell him to do that. Beer and the company you drink with will get you in trouble every time. Rhonda Seets

So will this new UMP rule be enforced now? $1000.00 fine and banned for 1 year? Time to see if UMP is going to stick to there new rule here.

Tom

Yep Tom..if ever a time to put that in effect..its now..total bull what happened..beer or no beer. And...didnt he have a pit pass?? Why was he drinking? I didnt think he was drunk..may have been..dont know for sure.

I can guarantee you he is not part of our crew the 28 Modified Tom sr has been driving nor have I seen him at Tom jr car pitting for him since we park next to each other every Friday at Godfrey and Sunday nites at TCS. Why does anything at Godfrey have to have the Seets Family to catch ALL the blame... Could it be easier to beat them if they Tommie Sr and Jr were not racing. May be you should look at your own racing program and try to race as GOOD as they do and just may be you could race against them instead of BASHING THEM.......

Cairns Racing

28 Modified

The person who was taken to jail did not have a pit pass, which is a moot point because it didnt happen in the pits. The person at the root of the issue who was taken to jail was drunk, very drunk.

As far as why he wasnt taken to jail sooner, the police werent there yet. As soon as they got there he was well... taken care of.

I dont know that this has anything to do with UMP, as this didnt involve racing, the guy didnt have a pit pass, it didnt happen in the pits etc etc... I do know that there were atleast a few people banned for the remainder of the year.

Just for added clarity, none of the Seets (this includes all of them)or their crews were involved in the fight. I felt bad for the guy in the Myers crew, wrong place at the wrong time i guess. He was alot more calm than i would have been after getting ****er punched in the mouth.

Personal opinion, too many races = too much beer drinking.

you know i think another idea might be for UMP to put the blame on the track because if three weeks in a row a fight breaks out maybe UMP should come along and say "ok you lost your sanction for one week for first offense two weeks for second etc" do you think the tracks would knuckle down on the trouble then. I do but again this is just my opinion.

jumpinjackdw
david wulf

i agree cq..no seets were involved and i never said they were..but lot of people were mouthing also. I just watched in dismay..once again..as the police are called. Im almost positive the guy had a pit pass on earlier..did he tear it off..maybe? And yep..some guys are byebye for the rest of the year due to the fact they couldnt resist getting in on all what was going on. Lonnie..i wish we could do drug tests..its a great idea!! But..takes time for results..its expensive..ect. Unfortunately

Back