1)Chewindirt=12

2)moose=15

3)Hobbiestocksfan=18

4)Perigoracing48=19

5)scruffy=24

6)2gBro=33

7)nakiita8=7

8)racin90=42

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERIGORACING48------116
2G BRO------------------112
CRASH9-----------------61
CHEWIN DIRT------------60
scruffy----------------57
m00se-------------------54
nakitta8-----------------48
BITTLE89-----------------30
STWORKER-------------29
bigdawg29---------------19
KENSETH FAN----------18
OVAL FAN II--------------18
48racefan----------------14
MOPAR PERFORMACE--13
RACEGODDESS----------12
LITTLEDEARiNG11------9
JAKE ROBBINS86--------8
REINNECK51-------------8
hobbiestocksfan----------6
ICE32--------------------5
J.J. SLIDEWAYS----------4
wingdance---------------4
KTM121-----------------3
Dixon50------------------3
MUD SLINGIN IT----------2
nascarup-----------------2
DIRTRACINGBABE---------1
lilE-RACN-----------------1
Bud Man 8----------------1

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT POINTS OR RESULTS JUST LET ME KNOW!!!

There it is folks the final results. Congratulation to Perigo for a late season rally for the win. Hope to see everyone next year in Feb.

Congrats Perigo racing on the championship get ya next year. Hope to play all instead of half next year!!!!

I would just like to say i am really looking forward to next season. I really enjoyed doing this the couple times, actualy only one time, it was a blast !!!!! LD

Man I feel like Greg Biffle....I won the race but couldn't win the war!

I am impressed with my 4th place finish considering I picked Schrader every week!! Next year will be a championship campaign on my part!!!

It has been a long season of ups and downs. Everyone has but forth some awesome runs and in the end Perigo managed to bump me for the championship. It was some tight competion and hope to see everyone play next Feb.

I had fun..and only played couple of times. Thanks!! Will go all out next year(and hoping so does my racing career!!)

was a pretty good season!!!i cant believe i finished 6th after missing 2/3 of the season!!!congrats to everybody and cya in daytona!!!

Wow I hung on for third and didn't play the last 1/3 of the season. I didn't have time to get on here and do this or I would have tried to win it all.

I will run for the " Rookie of the Year " with you ! :) I highly doubt I'd be in the Championship hunt so Good Luck Andrew !!!!!

I had a good time..with the little time i played..and i didnt do too bad. Count me in for next year..thanks

It wont be to much longer and I will post a thread to make your picks for the Daytona 500

Back