Fireworks, Dirt Track Racing Saturday at I-44 Speedway

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
By Andrew McNaughton/I-44 Speedway

(Lebanon) Race fans are in for a real treat this Saturday night at the Lebanon I-44 Speedway with Lebanon's biggest fireworks display as well as a full program of racing.

The I-44 Speedway will treat fans to a full fireworks show put on by professional pyrotechnic experts during intermission. Track owner Randy Mooneyham has a literal truckload full of fireworks just waiting for the fuses to be lit.

Rain and the threat of severe weather postponed the fireworks show which was originally set for last Saturday. Early forecasts for Friday call for dry conditions and warm weather – perfect for both fireworks and the fastest dirt track racing in Lebanon.

All of your favorite classes will be in action Saturday night: Late Model, A-Modified, Factory Stock, B-Modified, Bomber and Rookie. Look for both David Hendrix (Modified) and Kris Jackson (Factory Stock) to extend streaks in feature wins at the high banks of the Lebanon I-44 Speedway. Both were victorious in feature races that were run Tuesday night during the big World of Outlaw Late Model event.

The Fireworks Spectacular is only at the Lebanon I-44 Speedway this Saturday night. Gates open at 5PM, races start at 7:30PM. Look for the fireworks to light up the evening sky during intermission. Adult grandstand admission is $12 ($15 Wildside), $5 for Juniors 13-15, and as always Youth 12 and under are admitted for free. Come on out for the biggest fireworks show and the fastest racing in the Ozarks this Saturday night only at the Lebanon I-44 Speedway, off of exit 135 on Old Route 66,

Back