first race

coloradojoe

coloradojoe
April 13th will be the firts race. pit passes will be $25.00, and grandstand side will be $8.00, 6 and under free. How's that sound to everybody. Play day will be the middle of the week. Suggestions on what day. post to give us some input.Joe Meyer tech man

April 13th will be the firts race. pit passes will be $25.00, and grandstand side will be $8.00, 6 and under free. How's that sound to everybody. Play day will be the middle of the week. Suggestions on what day. post to give us some input.Joe Meyer tech man
can't even spell first right

I'm open...

Be interesting getting off work and up there to actually test and figure out what I've really got (or don't got).

Playday free to pits or small tag price? Same question on the gas. need to know if I have to go get a drum or somethin' before. Hate to get there with nothing to go with.

By the way Joe... thanks for helping keep us all up to date with the developments. Good to know the effort is there to make it happen.

fuel,tires,parts.

Just as soon as we can get a vendor set up for the parts, we'll let everyone know. Billy Clayton is going to get the fuel, will know a price by next week. Should have asphalt take offs at the track, just keep watching the posts.

play day

Tenative play date will be annnounced at a future date, try to be on a weekend before the race season starts Hope this will clear up any question about play. Will not be during the week Sorry for the inconvenience

First of all, let me say how happy I am that Benton has opened back up and I am thankful for all the work that's being done to make it a reality.

About your admission costs, yes $8.00 is very fair these days, very fair...
but I really think the best way to go for the families in your area AND FOR THE PROFIT OF THE TRACK...is to go to $10.00 with 12 and under free (just like I-55 does)

Consider:

CURRENT PLAN AT $8.00 PER PERSON FOR AGES 7 AND UP
Family of four: Mom and Dad, two kids ages 7 and 9 - cost $32.00 + 4 sodas and two popcorns, now we're at $40

$10.00 PER PERSON WITH 12 AND UNDER FREE
Mom and Dad, two kids ages 7 and 9 - cost $20.00, sodas and popcorn, $28.00

My thinking is that with the first plan you will get that family once a month. Second plan, (the I55 plan) that same family may be more like to go to the races more often....AND bring their kids ....AND be raising new young fans for your track.

It's family friendly and business smart.

Back