flagman

skoob03

all i'm going to say is i wish the flagman did somthing differant on the way he dose the start when he dos'nt like it seems that the last few times he don't like it sombody go's out on the tow truck.

I would love a comment from some drivers on this question.....Do you see the flagman on the start of a feature?? I'm not really making a point.Just curious.You have your hands and eyes full watching the other car and what your doing.I'm confident most if not all from the 2nd roll back don't see him.I could be wrong.The flagman did not turn the yellow on till after the lead cars were on the back straight.I feel that is exactly right.You don't turn it on in the turns!!! As they say.....It was a racing deal.

I agree with no right turns. What do you do as a the flagman? He waits till the leaders are off turn two before turning the yellow light on. John Bell is a friend of mind and I have seen him flag long enough to tell at the drop of the green flag if the start is a good one to him.
Do I alway agree with him No.. But I feel like he does an excellant job doing a very difficult job. All I have to do point a camera at cars going around the track and many time I don't do a very good job of that So I feel like it was just a racing deal that tore up alot of race cars
Kirby

I think the restarts and the starts would be better served if they put a CHALK LINE on the track and I don't think CHALK is that expensive..

It's the same ones jumping the start everytime. Why don't they get put back a row when they jump and I bet they will quit jumping the start. We don't need anymore cars tore up!!!

Back