Flatbed Trailer

Where do some of yougo to purchase an aprox 18ft flatbed trailer for hauling a Street Stock or Pro 4? Thanks.

have a friend who needs to sell his used one.....20 ft with a two row tire rack..good trailer..call me and I will hook you up with him..618-531-0714 ask for mike

Jerry James Trailers in Sikeston, don't have the ph# handy, but you can look them up.... A couple years ago, best price I could find in the STL area was $1000 for a 16 ft w/ no ramps. I drove 100 miles and paid $600 there w/ no ramps. WELL worth the ride Also, there are several other trailer builders in the Sikeston area..... Can't hurt to call around, all they can do is sick the dog on you and ask you to leave. lol

Jerry James # is 1-573-471-6057 Judy will be the one answering the phone. She can answer all your questions and give you a quote in a few seconds. Just picked a trailer up there last week and a guy had drove all the way from central IL to pick one up and saved 600 dollars. Well worth the drive, but probably will be made to order depending on how much custome work you want done.

Back