Flickerwood info

34 gfmf

for those of you guys that have ran flickerwood what do you think of it. how big is the track what kind of gear tires just need some info on the track thanks brandon

flickerwood

Paul's dad here: the track was in very good condition and very fast. 8 1/2 second laps during the feature. The ATVs helped to work the track into shape, and make it a good run. Gear- hard to say, due to the type of motor you run. Mr Dickerson told me they ran an 12-69 and turned 6400 rpms, but again, it depends on the power band of your motor. Also i was told by some that they started on 33s and finished on either 22s or 22s on right and 11s on left. We did not have that option, so we ran 3 As and 1 B, and were in the ballpark

Wow, there were guys on 11s? I had a B on the left front for the features and it scuffed it pretty good.

I agree, the track was in good shape. Make sure you bring a wheeled kart stand though. With the doorways and such it was a real pain in the arse getting the kart to staging from the pits.

hey guys thanks for the info we might be there for the next race depending on how the rest of the racing program is going.if we don't make it we will c yall around at local tracks this year my brother and i are gonna try and run as many kart shows as we can probly alot of bedrock on friday night cause he is gonna go with me on sat nights with the big car thanks again brandon good luck to everyone that races there and c ya at bedrock in march for playdays

Back