Foot race at Bedrock the 28th of Oct

04tobin

04Tobin
20 racer do you think we could have a foot race intermission time the 4th for $50.00 to win? 2 laps and of course a pill draw!

I Think i can out run any racer at Bedrock on foot but i will need $50 dollars out of Frank's pocket to attempt this. (u only have to pay me if i win of coarse)

Andy, Lambert's got nothing on Frank's shoe prep. :D Don't let his age fool ya.

Frank calls his prep "Penny Loafer Velcrow." It's a secret formula. I've seen him walk on water with this stuff. :p :D :p :D

Same here, id be in on runnin it idk bout you other guys but id be scared if i were you, watch out IM COMMIN lol hahaha

No way

Sorry guys I am way to slow for a foot race and besides I would be a little worried about somebody coming up behind me and trying to do a bump draft.:eek: :eek: :eek:

If a person wins 3 stock classes and the ever popular "Foot Race" all in the same day; could that person be crowned the "King of Bedrock"?
:) :eek: :cool: :D

Maybe we could turn this race into a two lap relay for an extra $50.00!
whats the deal 20racer can u approve this?

Does anything go in this race? (i.e. tripping, chop blocking, clotheslining, poking in the eyes, spin kicks to the throat, etc.) or is this just running? I'm only asking becuase without other options, I'm not sure I have a chance. :D If it's a two lap relay, I just need somebody really fast to run the second lap.

foot race

Ok Guys Here Are The Rules For The Foot Race. No Golf Spikes, No Prep, Everyone Must Be 200 Lbs, Allweight Must Be Bolted And Dolble Nutted,( Leg Clamps Optional), No Bumping And Raming From The Rear. Everyone Must Go Across The Scale.ha! Is There Anything I Forgot.

Back