? for FIREBALL

hhs04playa

One Man Pit Crew
Hey fireball i need info on if you have any fairly new helmets and how much you are selling them for.

Please Reply or PM me in the not so distant future
Thank you

Respectfully-

Ben Garcia

I also dont know when the next time I will be on since I'm on Christmas break from school and I'm on my girlfriend's computer.

call me 618 654 5122,,my stock is low right now but i have access to some very nice carbon fiber/kevlar snell 2000 helmets for $75,,they come in black or white only,,thanks,,lenny g.

christmas gifts for the hound

so,mr. hound,,what do you want for christmas,,a bag of flavored doggie treats,a raw hide chew bone or a 98 rayburn race car? what ever you dont want i will give my grandson(see attached picture)

Attachments

• 05feb 022.jpg
    05feb 022.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 82
We are getting the mom (Zena) fixed and keeping a male (can't decide which one yet) and selling the rest to good homes. This was Zena's first litter and our's too. Alot of fun but alot of work also. They will be 5 weeks old on Tuesday 12/20/05, so I am beginning the weaning process now.

This is a picture of Zena...
zenasmall.jpg
she is mahogany. I bred her with a brindle male. I have 2 brindles, 1 male and 1 female. I have 3 fawn(tan), 2 females and 1 male. I have 4 that look like they are mahogany, 3 males and 1 female. We paid $400 for Zena and $400 for the stud fee, but since we had 9 puppies we are asking $350 each. They are AKC registered also.

Back