? for i-55

Convict18

Why is the pro 4 payout so poor and will u ever raise it other than on big shows, because I know alot of ppl that would love to try and run there every once in a while but if I here correctly u only win 50 dollars if you win the feature. what is the payout for the pro 4 class

I would suggest getting all Ur buddies together and show up with a SH-T load of cars and then talk to them... Would have better luck with 10 more cars setting at the track asking for better pay if u all keep coming back don't ya think?

Why is the pro 4 payout so poor and will u ever raise it other than on big shows, because I know alot of ppl that would love to try and run there every once in a while but if I here correctly u only win 50 dollars if you win the feature. what is the payout for the pro 4 class
...Seriously??? Can you say sh!t boxes... They are junk yard cars, a class taken advantage of by promoters just to make revenue to pay the bills... Take the $50 and add that to the mods. That's MY opinion... Sorry if anyone is offended...

...Seriously??? Can you say sh!t boxes... They are junk yard cars... Take the $50 and add that to the mods.

Really dude are you serious? I know the mod payouts **** too, but this class is covering your mod payouts. You guys should be thanking them for being there. The total payout for Pro 4 is less than $200 and it used to be paid by AARA, not ray, it wouldn't kill him to have a full purse for them.

Really dude are you serious? I know the mod payouts **** too, but this class is covering your mod payouts. You guys should be thanking them for being there. The total payout for Pro 4 is less than $200 and it used to be paid by SARA, not ray, it wouldn't kill him to have a full purse for them.

rays a smart man to have southwestern auto racin assoc pay the purse lmao

hey,,yawannago,,i dont own a pro 4 but you are a total azz hole beating the racers in that class down,,they have every right to bring their cars to i-55 to race..bet most of em are proud of their stuff,,i dont normally start stuff on stlracing but when a freaking moron like you gets on here i just cant stay shut up,,,,hey,,i run a b-mod,,got something to say bout that class,,if ya do my name is LENNY GARSON,,please say it to my face...thank you

i got a really good idea,,at bellvilles sign in widow and at i-55s widow,,lets get a bucket,,if every one tosses in a buck or two for the pro 4s at i55,,bet the payout will double,,

Ya cut the cheating azz mods and pay the pro 4 and Ss more... All there gonna do is by more budlight if ya pay the mods more lol..

Drop the Pro-4's and save that $200. and pay it to the late models and A-Mod's.
Also LENNY GARSON you can leave your junk at home also because your just in
everyone's way. JMO

How many years have you raced and paid your own way? Have respect for those who do this for the love of the sport.
JMO

Lenny pay no never mind to people like goingracing.. or I should call him 'going -TO -the races' ! As long as there are mods and lates he is happy! He's only worried about 50/50 money and if the track doesn't have beer then he AIN'T going back.! He is NOT a true race fan. If he were then he would sit and watch the races no matter what class is out there on the track! Plus if he wants a beer there are places called a BAR for things like that and if he is worried about winning money then he should buy a scratch off the odds are about the same!
I-55 is about as big as Highland and Belleville combined and those tracks manage to run with more than 4 classes of cars and still do ok! Good thing I don't run a track cause the illustrious Mods and Lates would be ran last EVERY NIGHT!!!! Ever watch the mass exodus after these 2 classes are done? The so-called race fans can't wait to get to the gate fast enough to leave! Run those 2 classes last means concessions would take in more money, meaning more profits!
I love watching all the races during the night. Don't think in 30 years of going to the races, I can count on one hand how many times I walked out to go home early. I have always waited till the last checkered flag, to leave! If they have a hard time to come up with more pay for the hornets/pro-4, Then I suggest they charge a buck for every car that comes into the parking lot, that would do it! I would gladly pay it!!!

Drop the Pro-4's and save that $200. and pay it to the late models and A-Mod's.
Also LENNY GARSON you can leave your junk at home also because your just
everyone's way. JMO
listen here u fck... U get on here all the time and think Ur better then anybody on here. Don't get me wrong I get on here to and cuss but to say **** like that is totally uncalled for. Kiss my azz and kiss lennys too u washed up has been... And that's JMO

I hate when guys start dogging the lower classes. I ran ministocks for 6 years, bmods for 2, and am in my 4th in the Amods and I worked just as hard and spent just as much time on my ministock as I did on my modifieds. Only difference is economics. Those are some good guys just trying to live a dream by whatever means necessary. They deserve the respect. Real race fans will appreciate racing in any form knowing we all bust our butts to get out on that track. I can't believe they've ran as long as they have with that payout. In the ministocks I think it was and still is at Doe Run $150 to win and $25 to start. They deserve atleast that.

Momma Drew Lenny Garson and Wheel21's posts are right on!!! You dog the lower class because your jealous? That would be my guess as they are ACTUALLY competing and running a racecar. You guys want to walk on the less fortunate? Please.....if the less fortunate didnt show up the top hot dogs wouldnt be paid what they get. So go ahead........tell people to stay home and see where that goes because car counts nationwide are down. Repeat......nationwide!!! The ones who love the sport(and some armchair quarterbacks will never realize the effort just to put a racecar on the track weekly!!!) should never ever be talked to in that way.............ever! Your Korte's Harrisons Walshs ect would not get a weekly purse if there wasnt a full field. Everyone would suffer. Ever been to a track that cut the purse due to low car coutn? I have and that hurt EVERYONE!

When i ran i never won. got some 3rds 4ths 6ths ect but never won. So i guess i should have just loaded my JUNK and went home? Please i was happy doing what i did and proud of what i was accomplishing. Tore up stuff and fixed it myself. Built my own motors. Towed my own car. Pitted by myself but wow i guess i didnt have a chance so i should have stayed home.

One reason i did was quit was just like in this thread. Disrespect. From fellow drivers....crew people and anyone who thought they could get into a fight.......tried to each night. Not with me but boy did i see some bickering weekly in the pits and that gets old. Some need to grow up and some do NEED to quit because they dont love the sport. They are there to glorify their own self and put their ownself on some kind of make up podeum.

Noone deserve to be bullied by anyone at a racetrack. If you have a car....work your tail off weekly and drive respectfully then you deserve to be out there as well as the others who do the same. No ands ifs or butts about that comment. I dnt care if your lapped.........i dont care if you crash.......i dont care if you got bald tires. If you love the sport..........you deserve to be out there and the ones who dog you donot relalize what effort you put out to be there let alone you are part of the food chain that makes a weekly program run.

To all pro 4s if you buy a chassis from me I will give you a big discount to move up just to help fill your dream to race because I am a racer and have been there not only this may help next years car count but mostly so some people on here that think they are fans have something to complain about, you guys deserve just as much as us mod guys, and goingracin from one united states veteran to the next I would expect a little more respect out of you for anybody that's here doing what they love! Brian Worley race cars!

Back