For sale or possible trade!!!

bandit1881

M. Austin #81
I am selling a 03' Lightning with 2012 updates in rear. car is a 4 bar/ 4 bar car with a z-link option on right rear. metric stub, bistein shocks, afco springs, voight coil overs, car comes as a roller,( no engine, trans, msd,) comes with a 6.66 gear, nine inch floater rear end, extra shocks, about 12 rims and tires, extra lowers, extra uppers, and other parts and pieces......will consider trading for a decent boat ( no fishing boats please), might consider letting trans go and bottom end of the motor for the right price or trade.....also have the trailer which is a 20' open trailer with a four foot box on the front, winch, lights, slide out ramps......will not sell trailer seperate unless car sells first.... evrything minus motor, trans, and msd, $4000 obo.....also have a 2008 GSX650F for sale runs and looks new, asking $4500 obo thank you

contact mike austin on here or at 618-531-0714

golf carts, dune buggy, whatever you have i will consider... I mat even consider pating it out for the right prices

gone!

a big thanks to danny jolly, bob stanton, john stanton, jason stanton, and paul will for taking the majority of this racing gear....still have a few odds and ends to get rid of.....

Back