For Sale/Trade: 94 Pontiac Bonneville SE

corder13

Broke...as usual.
Trade 94 Bonneville SE & 77 F350 Dually Flatbed for Explorer or Minivan

'94 Bonneville SE
173,xxx miles

Options:

PS, PW, PL, PM, Power Driver's Seat, Tilt, Cruise, A/C, Rear A/C, Leather, AM/FM/CD player, rear defrost, dual airbags.

Good:

Had a new ignition module put in it recently. Brakes were replaced right before I got it. I will throw in a set of foglights with the car. They should be right around the same size, but they will need to be wired in.

Bad:

Has quite a few scratches and a couple of dings. Driver's seat is torn, radio goes on and off when you hit bumps, ABS light is on all the time (ABS does NOT work), driver's side main sunvisor is broken (visor is in trunk), passenger side small sunvisor is broken (in trunk, also), center console latch and cupholder both broken. Fog lights are missing. Missing body cladding on doors.

That's all I can think of right now. I want to get $1400 out of it, or trade it. I'd prefer a minivan in trade if possible, but anything that's big enough for my wife, myself, and 3 kids, and something that has working A/C would be great. Also something reliable. Please let me know if you're interested. I'm looking to do this as fast as possible. We are in desperate need of a good-running vehicle that's bigger than this.

Rick

For the right trade, I'll throw in my '77 F350 dually flatbed. It has a 460/4bbl with a C6 (slips from a dead stop, but otherwise does ok). It needs a master cylinder, too, I think (weak brakes...goes to floor). They do stop the truck, though, just slowly. It also has a truck toolbox chained to the bed. If you want pics of it, please let me know.

Rick

Anyone have an Explorer, Cherokee, Blazer or any other mid-size SUV to trade? It doesn't have to be perfect, as long as it's reliable, will fit 3 kids in the back somewhat comfortably, and will pass inspection (or come pretty close with a little work). Throw me up an offer.

Rick

The Bonneville is going to be on hold right now. I may have something in the works. The F350 is still up for sale/trade, though.

Rick

I'm asking for about $1400 on the F350, but someone make me a reasonable offer on it and it'll most likely be yours. I'll trade it, too. I'm still looking for a minivan. My needs are: will pass inspection (or come close with little to no work), the A/C works (or will with a charge only), and it's reliable. Doesn't really matter what year, as long as the previous qualifications are met.

Rick

Back