for sale

33mod

2004 Dirtworks Dw-9 Reduced Price!!!!!!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a 2004 DW-9 for sale $3750. It is a full roller minus motor, tranny, gear, driveshaft. It doesn't have a body but has interior and cockpit. Comes with belts, couple gagues, ignition switch, shifters, brake adjusters, brake pedals, gas pedal, and steering quickner. It is a uni-mount car, will give all brackets and bars set-up for it. It is a good fast car, motivated seller it needs to go to make room for new one. If you are interested give me a call at 309-258-8687 or 309-639-4457 ask for Michael. I am asking $3750 for it but like I said motivated seller and it needs to go. Give me a call!

Sorry but I have a new car on the way and need the extra room, but not really interested in any trades.

back to the top a very good car the only reason for selling is have a new car on the way, thats it good straight car.

added these

i am gonna let a driveshaft and radiator go and possibly a couple other things, $4000 takes it and it is a heck of a deal, has many new parts on it send me an e-mail or give me a call.

dirtmodified33@yahoo.com
309-258-8687 or 309-639-4457 ask for Michael

Back