Ford Crate Motor

horner4

The 9T Hornet Crew Cheif
Does Ford Motor Co. Have A Crate Motor For C.a.r.s. Or Fastrack Series Yet .if So Who Do We Contact. Thanks.

There is one available, however the crate series around here won't allow them!!!!
We have asked if we can run it but ....that seems to be the 64 Thousand dollar question....???? We have been waiting for that answer for a year now!!!
.... the Ford crate motor horsepower is WAY more than the 604 :cool:
...SOOOOOOO...they won't let it run PLUS the cost is way more than them Chevy crate motors!!!!:D
A crate motor is a crate motor, you would think! Guess they wouldn't let you run a Dodge either if you had one, because their crate motor has WAY more horsepower than both the Chevy or the Ford motor!!!!
It does seem a little biased. But, thats them Chevy guys for ya!!!

I bet if the FORDS had a crate class and the pay was good and the Chevy motor wasn't allowed the Chevy guys would be screamin to high heaven!!!!!

Ford Crate Engines

Weir Chevrolet also owns a Ford dealership and sells Ford parts. Ford makes a circle track crate engine that is 415 hp and costs about $7000.00.

I would say chevy is in bed with C.A.R.S and Fastrack, that is more than likely why you cant run a ford or dodge motor... it is all bout politics and some extra change jingling in some ones pocket... thats my two cents!

I would say chevy is in bed with C.A.R.S and Fastrack, that is more than likely why you cant run a ford or dodge motor... it is all bout politics and some extra change jingling in some ones pocket... thats my two cents!

You couldn't be more wrong! The people at GM Performance Parts do not sponsor C.A.R.S. in any shape or form, however Weir Chevrolet is the Official engine supplier for the C.A.R.S. Series. Call Weir Chevrolet at 1-800-334-1379 for all you GM Parts needs.

How many of you are serious about spending $7,000 on a crate engine that has yet to be proven on the track? More horses from the Ford would require more weight on the cars. The 604 already weighs 2400 pounds, how much more weight can we hang on these cars & be safe?

hey c.a.r.s. and fastrack maybe if you had the blue oval running you could have more of a car count each night.come teams dont wnt the bow ties.

Back