Ford Prices REDUCED!!!

t.nie

Patience Tester
Yeah, well, ok, it was a while ago, but even then they had to drop the price to sell em! (I found this while browsing the Library of Congress online archives. Yes, sometimes I really dont have anything better to do........)

Hound Dog

You Love that FORD truck go ahead and tell the truth. If you don't admit you love it I will tell everyone how much you love certian race tracks and promoters :eek:

im a ford man myself the new ford truck is the stuff and the powerstroke is the best diesel on the market you cant find a better truck chevy and dodge no chance on the psd

Are they the #1 selling truck because GMC and Chevrolet/Silverado sales count seperately, and Ford sales are not devided between two of the same, or are they just cheaper, and there fore the choice of many fleet owning companies. Or is it both, for all I know they are that good. If it runs good, hauls the load, and is dependible I don't think it matters what brand it is, so long as it has 4 doors, 6 wheels, an 8 foot bed, goose neck, and plenty of power.

Ford

I read a survey the other day that backs Fords as being right up there ! It states that 90% of fords sold are still on the road today and the other 10% made it back home !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL The"Hustler"

Back