Format for midgets at B-ville?

Darkstar44

I know it's a two day show, but what is the format? Is it two seperate shows or is it Friday night's races carrying over to Saturday?

Brian #44

Midget Race format for this weekend races at BV

The programs for Friday and Saturday Nights at BelleClair Speedway this weekend will be complete, full shows each night for both midgets and micros with the added attraction for Saturday Night of a 75 lap Feature for the Midgets.
On Saturday afternoon starting at 3:00 p.m. there will be a FanFest Midway, compliments of POWRi where you can see a display of about 15-20 Vintage Open Wheel Race cars, I-70 Qm Display, Race Simulators to try your skill on, Driver Autograph sessions and other displays of interest. The ticket office opens at 4 :00 p.m. so come a little early and visit the Midway.

maybe you should stick to watching the stock cars, mutt.... they are slower, and the numbers are bigger, so its easy for old coots like you to follow along...

maybe you should stick to watching the stock cars, mutt.... they are slower, and the numbers are bigger, so its easy for old coots like you to follow along...
I 'll take your advice midget cars with midget brains don't work to good lol but of course the stock cars can run both small tracks and larger tracks

I 'll take your advice midget cars with midget brains don't work to good lol but of course the stock cars can run both small tracks and larger tracks

I have seen the midgets run the 1/2 mile at trycity when tracy hines won an tony sturt flip in turn 1. a good a show as any sprint car show I have seen. An hound midgets were running befor you were a gleem in your dads eye.

Hound is there a post you have not bashed yet. For the love of god if you hate racing and the way things are in our world like the way a track is or the oil spills or midget racing then why don't you just jump in front of a bus and quit crying about life? Heck the midgets at BC will draw more cars and fans over the weekend than your can't do no wrong latemodel stockcars. This might be a spechal show for BC but they always draw big car counts. Can your little fender benders say that on a every weekend show without adding money to the payout?

i don't know about anyone else, but, personally my IQ drops a few points every time the fleabag posts. king eddy started a good thread about hope after all... my personal hope is the mutt actually brings intelligence to a subject, not his constant ramblings that you have to read 6 times to try and figure out what he means. i have seen midgets at duquoin(big track) springfield and indy fairgrounds, and even phoenix, and countlesss others. i wounder how big a track he means when he talks "big track?"

man you guys are iiin just a tizzy just giving you chit and kent where else do the midgets run this weekendand midge but when was the last t racer yeah they was at duquoin and springfield but year that about 1980 lol

Pretty good come back Art....wouldn't expect anything less....LOL BTW, I AM planning on going to the Friday show. They do put on a very good show.

Hollywood

i don't know about anyone else, but, personally my IQ drops a few points every time the fleabag posts. king eddy started a good thread about hope after all... my personal hope is the mutt actually brings intelligence to a subject, not his constant ramblings that you have to read 6 times to try and figure out what he means. i have seen midgets at duquoin(big track) springfield and indy fairgrounds, and even phoenix, and countlesss others. i wounder how big a track he means when he talks "big track?"
the only hope we need is more jobs and the bp thing directly hitsmy pocket book EVERY DAY and only doing that kinda work because the job market stinks as far as the midgets yeah they put a great show and Art I expect you over there tonight lmao

Ok hound you might be somewhat right but go to the Power I series web site that you can find just to the right of this post and look at the dates. Ok maybe not every weekend but you can not argue the car count or fan count. Oh thats right some people don't like all the dust from a dirt track....Hmmmm. go figure it's dirt. Heres a thought if they made your little finder benders race everyother weekend maybe, just maybe people would think more of them and the bashing you do on the tracks and how things are run don't help bring people to the track. Yes I do my share but realy have learned alot in the past few years. got to face it by your socalled fading car count things in the stock car world are getting a little bla.

Back