Forward chassis for sale

luckybuc97

As is, 80% complete Forward chassis. Built by Race McMahon in Mt.Vernon,IL Car can be finished as a Street Stock or Sportsman. Set up for Weight Jacks and all the goodies. $1200 OBO Any questions give me a call 618-214-7328. Located in Centrailia Il.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 548
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 380
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 380
Hey Darrell, How much beer we talkin? LOL No seriously, price reduced to $900 FIRM. That is what I have in it! If any one is interested I have most of the stuff to complete this as a full roller, weight jacks fuel cell, pedels, shock mounts, seat & belts, and so on for a few extra dollars. A little work someone could have them a $8,000 roller for less than half price!

Hey, Stockracer84, I dont know who you are or where your from, but aperently you dont know much about race cars! I have a chassis just like this one I have been runing at CCS. Come on over to Flora with "what" ever kind of street stock you have and I will had you $150 if you can out run me! That is if you even have a car!

This is really a car then? WOW!!! Looks like an old swingset threw together....

1200???? I bought an 84 Cutlas, Full cage, 9" floater w/ gear, gauges and a ton of extra stuff for 800. Does this even have a body, seat, or anything that goes with it? Or just the rust?

You must be stockracer84's brother! & the price is 900 not 1200! or did you fall of your swing set and can't read?

well its like this where i come from tey are dime a dozen and hooper that is great that is what it looks like man. and i have a 79 malibu that will make you wannago home crying to your momma wheatin. but dont forget the latemodel either oh ya wanna play now oh ya i dont play with little boys at little tracks buddy sorry have to much money in mine tyo waste my time in whippin your butt. sorry dude. but hooper i wouldnt give him 150 for it and that was being nice about it but now i will give ya 75 take it or leave it cause i know the guy that build that chasis and its not anything to talk about...lmfao:mad:

You guys are something else! neither one of you has prob. even wheeled a real race car! Do the math if you can add???? Racing wheels 20 each tubelar uppers with new ball joints 65+ brand new mid plate 65, 4 racing springs 25 ea, steering box 40, 9 inch housing with metric mounts and axels over 400 new, not to metion rear upper & lower trailing arms, lower A arms spindels and rotors, + the cost of a frame and roll cage! The car does have surface rust but is not pited. Nothing a wire wheel and a rattle can would'nt fix! You also must not know Race very well because he is a top notch fabracator! If you dont have anything better to do than make rediculous offers and bash other peoples equipment you need to get a life and quit wasting my time! :eek:

it doesnt matter what you have in it its like this why pary that for a roller that looks like a swing set when you can find mod rollers down the street from me complete roller add motor for 1200 its a paduca car so you know it has money in it so ya dude tell someone that is dumb enough to pay that for a swing set bud its not worth the time and price to even mess with take it to scrap and cut tour losses

it doesnt matter what you have in it its like this why pary that for a roller that looks like a swing set when you can find mod rollers down the street from me complete roller add motor for 1200 its a paduca car so you know it has money in it so ya dude tell someone that is dumb enough to pay that for a swing set bud its not worth the time and price to even mess with take it to scrap and cut tour losses

I posted this for a friend of mine, & I've been around this game for a LONG time. Yes it has surfice rust on it. But swing set???? He ended up buying a car built exactly the same way complete.. & by the same builder & it's a feature winner , so take YOUR SCRAP TO THE SCRAP YARD son & get over it... You might get a $100.00 for your junk.... Know get over yourself. & call the scrap dealer or your drug dealer so you can( hallousenate ) (spell check) somemore... Have a nice day Stockracer84.....

Easy there luckybuc97,,,,settle down and drink a cold one,,,,,he's only doing this because he knows you will be irate,,LOL:D:D

You must be stockracer84's brother! & the price is 900 not 1200! or did you fall of your swing set and can't read?

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the initial price 1200???? I never have fell off a swing set... WTF kid? Now, I have rolled a quad while racing, but never hit my head doing that either???? Don't know, just something about hittin a 100 foot double that makes me wanna drop a nut. NOW, that is a hell of a "SWING" Need to see a pic??? O, yea.... I have "wheeled" a car several times. Everything from a bomber to a latemodel. As well as a USAC car once. So I have done my share in teh past 15+ years of my career.

"You must be stockracer84's brother!" BUWHAAAAA You crack me up dude.

Easy there luckybuc97,,,,settle down and drink a cold one,,,,,he's only doing this because he knows you will be irate,,LOL:D:D

I quit drinking cold ones 6 months ago , But I'll drink a hell of a hot one & really get an *** about this stockrace84.... What the hell is a Stockrace anyway, can someone please clue me in???? Come on ALCOHOL tell me , Please LMFAO

Back