Frank Anderson

20racer

20racer
Today I lost a great friend and everyone at Bedrock Raceway lost a great track owner. I am going to miss you my friend - I love you. We have changed the main page pictures on www.bedrockraceway.com as a tribute to our dear friend Frank. Please view them and keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.

When I first heard of what Frank was going through I just thought to myself he will be ok. He was strong hearted man, and I just never thought that would be the end. I'm truly sorry to his family, he was good man.

Today we have lost more than just a track owner. For anyone that just met him once, we have all lost a great friend. Our condolences go out to everyone in the Anderson family and the Bedrock family of racers and friends. Frank, you were one of kind. Karen, Craig and myself will miss you. Godspeed.

Rich and Karen Lovell.

Me and my Dad just started racing this year, and he had already remember who we were every time we came... True track owner that went out of his way for his racers. He will be missed. Condolences to the Anderson family...

We lost a wonderful man today, we will miss u so much. Every Friday when we race at your track it will be you in our hearts.
You will be in our hearts and memories forever!! We love you #30 Tyler and #21 Austin.

Wow you are right we have lost a good person our thoughts and prayers to the family from Kyle Mcclellan Racing.

It is true, we have lost a good man. He was no ordinary man though. He touched the lives of everyone that came through his gates. He helped to teach the young how to race, and explained in his own way how we should all be treated.

Frank will be missed, but not forgotten. I hope they remember him as he enters heavens gates.

Condolences go out to all that were close to him.

The Boien Family.

We are deeply saddened by this. Frank was a great person and a great friend. Our heart and our condolences go out to all of the Anderson family.

John, Michele, Tony, Brad, Gary, Barb Hobson

Today we have lost more than just a track owner. For anyone that just met him once, we have all lost a great friend. Our condolences go out to everyone in the Anderson family and the Bedrock family of racers and friends. Frank, you were one of kind. Karen, Craig and myself will miss you. Godspeed.

-----------------------
Adios Slimming Pills
Airfix Models

Although we never raced there we came to watch and hang in the pits. Frank always came up to us and said "Welcome back glad to see you again" as the races went on though the night he would sometimes come sit with us and talk for a short time. Bryan was just getting to know him and it's going to be hard to tell him the sad news. I don't know how but I will find a way. God Bless everyone and Frank will be truly missed by us all. When and where will the services be? We would love to be there if we can. Please tell his family we are truly sorry for there loss.

Frank

Visitation: Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2010, at George Renner & Sons Funeral Home in Belleville, Ill.

Funeral: Funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 9, 2010, at the funeral home with the Rev. Cari Frus officiating. Interment in Valhalla Gardens of Memory in Belleville, Ill.

GEORGE RENNER & SONS FUNERAL HOME, Belleville, Ill.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Anderson family at this time. Frank was a great man and he will surely be missed. Rest in peace my friend.

Back