Frankie Martin Car?

sellersracing

Fast Frankie, are you almost done with you car? i was just wondering wat it was going to look like i know it will even better than it was last yr. just wondering Good luck this yr.!!!

Frankie has been kept busy with his up and comming driver his son kyle racing karts this winter. I have heard the car is getting close. And so is Kyle he won his First heat race a couple of weeks ago in his home town, WTG Kyle. :cool:

Frankie is running second in the race to get the car done. His co-owner Scott is farther along than Frankie is. Frankie has been spending to much time in limberville.

Racer 85

I really don't think it is a race to see who can get your car done first. I think what really matters most is the person under the helmut driving the car.
Go Fast Frankie!!!

Hey Momma Ronna,
These people wont let me pick on Frankie. Can I have your permission too.

P.S. Spunky its a inside joke you wouldn't understand.

Racer 85

I was just stating the facts!!!! I do believe we live in a country of Freedom of Speech......so have at it!!!

Racer 85 PERMISSION GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!

RACER 85- Susie will be upset that The Limber____ area has been renamed. The orginial was much more fitting!

MSRP- It is a very relaxing place, there are usually 4-5 limberville members there every afternoon. Come by when you need a break.

Racer 85, The race might be won as to who gets their car done first, but that's the only race that'll be won by the car owner, I'm putting my money on the SESSER SISSLER!

Sellers Racing- I'll update a picture in a week or so of the new graffix. It'll just be a little different, since last year's shirts were late getting in, we didn't think it was fair to change the car a lot.

Horespower- Couldn't have won the heat without You!!!!!!!!!! :)

Don't MAtter thanks your the only one that answered my question and hope frankie Does good this season!! CArs have been looking pretty good far frankies even tho it wont change that much it'll look awesome

Back