Franko looking for mod dq ride

Lets see
I'm looking for a mod ride for DQ

Past Experience
Beaver Creek Speedway Track Champion 23 wins 3 loses
Belle Rive Speedway Track Champion 8 wins
Bond County Fairgrounds Track Champion BIG Track 1/4 mile 9 wins 1 lose
They Called me the Belle Rive Bullet!!!!

1997 UMP Late Model National Champion MECHANIC OF THE YEAR!!!!!
Also DROVE late Model at Highland Speedway Made $100.00 that night.

I can put your car in victory lane. You keep all winnings!!!!!

Have pit crew (They have a drinkin deal) Damm Mexicans

WE CAN DO IT MANN!!!!

Franko, I've got motors and tires but I'm still working on stretching the seat. Will get back to you when the glue is dry.

CSB Racing Products will proudly be your official medication sponsor. Figure 1 large bottle of Tylenol and 3 tubes of Ben Gay should do it. Also will pitch in 1 bottle of Geritol. Best of luck .

People Quit Calling with the ARCA rides!!!!! I'm not looking for a ARCA ride I'm looking for a Mod ride for DQ

Hell I'd rather take the ARCA ride. What are you going to do around this area with a mod??? If you impress enough, who knows they may hire ya full time and YOU get the winnings... but hey, it's your prerogative not mine... How many mod guys have called ya compared to ARCA?

Hell I'd rather take the ARCA ride. What are you going to do around this area with a mod??? If you impress enough, who knows they may hire ya full time and YOU get the winnings... but hey, it's your prerogative not mine... How many mod guys have called ya compared to ARCA?
hear you go
Bowyer began racing at the age of five in motocross. He went on to capture over 200 wins and numerous championships over the next eight years. In 1996, he began racing street stocks at Thunderhill Speedway in Mayetta, Kansas, and won the Modified championship there in 2000. Bowyer racked up 18 wins and 32 top-five finishes on his way to capturing the 2001 Modified championships at Lakeside Speedway in Kansas City, Kansas and Heartland Park Topeka. In 2002, he began racing in the NASCAR Weekly Racing Series, posting 9 poles, 12 wins and 32 top-five finishes en route to a second place finish in the NASCAR Weekly Racing Series national point standings. He was also crowned the 2002 NASCAR Weekly Racing Series Midwest Champion after another Modified championship at Lakeside Speedway and a Late Model championship at the famed I-70 Speedway in Odessa, MO, his first attempt at racington asphalt.
In 2003, Bowyer raced a full season in the NASCAR AutoZone Elite Division Midwest Series, scoring one top-ten finish in 11 starts. He also would make his first ARCA starts in 2003, and caught the eye of legendary car owner Richard Childress after leading 47 laps and finishing second in his debut at Nashville Superspeedway.

SHOW us how may drivers moved into NASCAR FROM ARCA if you got talen and DESIRE YOU CAN MOVE UP LOOK AT THE BUSCH BROS THEY CAM E FROM LEGENDS OR DWARFS

Back