Fredericktown Raceway is rained out 05/14/2010

johnypasta

Just call me JP
Sorry all.... I just recieved a call from Tracy who spoke with Curly.... track still has puddles at the bottom and pits are too soft. Arlin has tried to get onto the track a few times today and has not been able too... plus watching a cell developing in OKLAHOMA.

See you all next Friday!!!!

This is a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone really know how far it actually is to oklahoma? For the track sake i hope it pours before race time so people don't start seeing a cloud and decide not to come to the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see...

ARLIN cant even get on the track to work it yet
Pits are very soft
Water puddles around the infield of the track...
I am sure the decision was not make solely on the possible weather this evening. Look at the whole story.

thanks for the good judgment call didnt want to drive an hour and a half to watch it rain out good call .... thanx

Last week we were thanked for cancelling early so people were able to make other plans... ;-)

It's spring. It's racing. Mother nature doesn't always cooperate. It's part of it. We'll see plenty of each other come June, July and August. You might even be sick of it by then! lol!

When I was on the phone with Curley, they popped up tornado warnings on the screen in this cel. I hope the storm does dissapate on it's way up, you might be thanking us before it's all over.

Portamix, stop and take a deep breath, I'd hate for you to stroke out or have a heart attack over this. It's ok. You will see racing again soon. I promise. xxxooo

Back