Fredericktown Raceway Joins C.A.R.S. Weekly Racing Series

sean2

Keep Watching
Fredericktown Raceway Joins C.A.R.S. Weekly Racing Series

DuQuoin, IL- The Crate American Racing Series (C.A.R.S.) is proud to announce that the Fredericktown Raceway in Fredericktown, MO has joined the C.A.R.S. Weekly Racing Series. Fredericktown Raceway will run C.A.R.S. Late Models every Friday night throughout the 2006 season. Fredericktown Raceway is the first track in Missouri to sign-up for the new C.A.R.S. Late Model series.

By joining the C.A.R.S. Weekly Racing Series, drivers who race C.A.R.S. Late Models at Fredericktown Raceway will be eligible to receive valuable points towards the C.A.R.S. Weekly Racing Series National Championship. The C.A.R.S. National Champion will be awarded the top prize of $10,000 in cash, a new C.J. Rayburn Chassis, a new Bert Ball Spline Transmission, & more.

C.A.R.S. Late Models utilize current area chassis & body rules. The only significant difference is the engines. C.A.R.S. Late Models are powered by GM Performance Parts Circle Track Racing Engines, a substantial savings for the budget racers over today's cost of current Late Model engines.

For more information about the Fredericktown Raceway contact the new promoters at Fredericktown, Terry Flanagan at (573) 783-0207 or Curley DeBold at (573) 783-2040.

For more C.A.R.S. Weekly Racing Series info visit www.crateamericanracingseries.com

Hey Hound. I would agree to let you hot lap or race my crate LM. Any interest? I am going to try and convert you to support crates!

kreke13 said:
Hey Hound. I would agree to let you hot lap or race my crate LM. Any interest? I am going to try and convert you to support crates!
I'd be afraid to let him hot lap or race my Hot Wheels.... LOL

kreke13 said:

hey al does that mean we will see the kreke team at the rock and maybe a special appernce from chim chim???

kreke13 said:
I need to be converted too!!!! If hound won't do it, I would be happy to take his place

One of the reasons I was so enthusiastic about CARS being a part of the racing program at Fredericktown was the Kreke crew was involved. Last year Al was taking his late model to various tracks just to let them drive and race it so they could see what it was like. You won't find ANYONE else on the face of the Earth that considerate.

kreke13 said:
would sound good but really unfair since I never drove a racecar and not sure if would be a thrill or not but if your willing to let me drive one it proves my point those motors do not belong in a late model,you know it seems real funny the open wheel guys don't b@#ch about motors why do the stock car guys

dirt hound said:
would sound good but really unfair since I never drove a racecar and not sure if would be a thrill or not but if your willing to let me drive one it proves my point those motors do not belong in a late model,you know it seems real funny the open wheel guys don't b@#ch about motors why do the stock car guys
Fred you are the biggest puzzy I've ever seen. You whine and cry and b!tch about everyone and everything and you've always got some kind of excuse. He was just trying to be nice and offer you a chance just to sit and play with something (and you know all about that sort of thing) that you are unfamiliar with so you would have a better understanding. Al, I've got about 30 guys who would jump at your gracious offer. If I could get my fat azz in the thing I sure know I would.

I'll get in after you big boy I 'm not samll as I once was either .dang man there are cars onthe street more powerful than those things .if I want to jump in race car I want to jump in full blown race car not in something that looks like one but acts like something else

kreke13 said:
I'm thinking al it ain't everyday an ole guy like me would get a chance to sit in late model

We can get a practice track if you are interested. I will be in touch when the weather turns. AK

Hey Al, if dirt hound isn't interested, I'll take the offer, or I KNOW my Rick would truly appreciate it!! I've been trying to talk him into going crate!!!

When you guys come down, you have to bring Chalupa (Chim Chim)!! I've been dying to see his purple beard!!

Back