Fredericktown to race Sunday

Millsey

IF we get started at Fredericktown tonight and get rained out tonight we will race on Sunday... That's a change from what was earlier reported. But that's the story... As of 3:01 p.m. it's thundering here in Farmington, but no rain.

I'm about 45 minutes north of fredericktown. It rained a pretty good shower here but only lasted about 20 minutes then stopped. It is still thundering a little though. Let's all keep each other informed.

heard bonne terre is getting pounded with rain, but the storm is moving east of farmington. so hopefully it goes far enough east to not hit f'town!

I work in Ironton and we just got hit with a pretty good shower for about 15 minutes but it is passing and the sun is shining BRIGHT!!! Let's not get too excited here. It's only 3:30...gates don't open 'til 5, right? A little rain is good, but Terry will do what he thinks is best. Let's remember that Sunday is Father's Day, so hopefully we can get them in tonight. Would like to spend some "family" time with my dad on Sunday...away from the track.

Anyone from the Fredericktown area on here? Is it raining there? National weather service just said it is moving east toward Ste. Gen.

The bad part is that it is already after 4pm and it has just started to rain. PLEASE GO AWAY!!!!!!! I'M SO SICK OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back