Fredrock 4cyl class

Grange

Range 65
I wanted to put a post out for everyone to read about our trip to Fredricktown last week.

Coming from St. Louis it was about 75 miles from our door, so it was a bit of a drive compared to going to Pevely as we are spoiled. The drive is about 1hr 20min.

With that said, it was well worth the trip. Everyone at the track was awesome. Very polite, and appreciative of us being there. Definately not treated as a second class citizens as some of the other tracks treat Pro-4 drivers.

If you bring 4 people you only pay for 3. So $75.00 got all of us in. In my mind it made up for the gas spent on the drive. Plus there is a payout. $50.00 to win then $40.00 Then $30.00 etc for the top 5. Which was pretty cool. Track was in great shape. No rocks or anything.

Concessions were very reasonable, and the food was good.

If you were thinking of making the trip down there, take my advice and DO IT! We will definately go back as much as possible.

Thanks to everyone at Fredrock for their hospitality. We will tell all our friends.

Grange :

I told them you were coming and to treat you with kid gloves - I explained about the meds and all :eek: ROLMAO !!!

Make sure you come by to see me Sat Night ! Make it late in the evening probally will be late ( Softball Tourney for the Duchess )

We're going!

G-man...you going back this Friday? I do believe that Pop's said we were gonna. This time I'm going, I wanna try this track out! I'm hoping that between now and Friday we all get over this sinus infection... Even poor Star is miserable in Cape. But at least being on the track makes you forge you don't feel all that good!

Dirtgirl..... Thats it, i'm taking your grandstand away. You guys best go down and let JP score you sometime.

Mama B- Our next trip will be May 1st. The Range's will be unable to attend this friday. So hopefully you can talk the old man into taking the Red beast down there that night so he can show them young'ins how to drive "Gerry Style".

PS- Hope you feel better.

I've been sick for a week now - racing will help me get it off my mind for a few hours - or ill sit in the truck in between races and cough my eyes out :(
either way- im going racing! :)

"Gerry Style" . . thats a new way at lookin at it G. I like that! Cuz ya know if you talk to him, hes a feature winner his first time out, he must know what hes doing! :D

tater rocked fredrock with his first and only 4th place victory and won 20 bucks tater is rockin hope josh makes it to pevely tonite

Back