Fredrock is going downhill...

mikehalpinjr

Halpin Racing #8
Ok folks. You gotta get something better going on at the Rock. I, along with MANY others(which use to be regulars) have abstained from the Rock(which means "quit going") due to the lack of race cars, the constant changing of the rules, and favoritism. We're not just going to donate our hard-earned 10 bucks for a 5 dollar show. The last 2 times you raced, the car count was 60 cars or less. At SFCR they charge 10 bucks for a show 3-5 times better than the 5 dollar show you guys put on and charge 10 bucks to see it. As far as the Rusty Griffaw thing goes, if he wasn't coming to the Rock to race on Friday nights...you wouldn't even have a 5 dollar show. Get it together man. Good luck with the rest of the year...if you make it that far. We'll see how bad you mess it up for next year. Piece of advice: Hire a new track promoter and manager that actually does their job the way a track promoter and manager should. Enough said.

I think it's a great track and had some really good racing last night. It's a small track in a small town if you want huge car counts then go to Pevely and lose to drivers with large bank accounts and no driving skill!!!

Am speaking with Jeff as I type this and he's wondering just how you can be so nice and polite to his face and then come on here to crucify him. Just wondering...

He's inviting you to call him (573) 701-4980 to talk about what your concerns are. Here's your chance to turn your complaints into something productive. It's the same team that we had last season that was a huge success, so if there is a problem, we need to know your thoughts.

As far as the $5 show, were you in the restroom every time we've had 3 wide racing through the turns? I know I've been amazed at some of the great racing - in all classes. I'm hoping that maybe you've just forgotten about those nights.

I'm having fun down there. The track has been in good shape the last two nights. The car count was up a little in a couple classes and down in others, but wasn't horrible. I know in my class(PRO-4) there was plenty of side by side racing. I had a lot of fun racing with Gerald and Dave last night. I wish it would have ended better than it did though. Thanks for the great track conditions Arlin and thanks to the officials for making the right call when the truck spun in front of me. I've been on the wrong end of that one at another track allready this year. I really didn't used to have a good opinion of the place, but its a fun little track to race!

Well all I can say is that I enjoy the racing down there. It is always fun to watch and keeps me on the edge of my seat. So I really see nothing wrong with it, in fact I would rather go to the rock than sfcr anyday. With their racing at sfcr I get sometimes get bored watching them.

The races r great at the rock. i love running down there. The pay out is a little weak and the cones r going to cause problems cause people need to no how to keep there cars on the bottom before i drive thought some one. But keep it up u guys r doing a great job it takes time to make a trake good i will be there next week and weeks to come to take rustys bounty lol

I think somebody has alittle bit of growing up to do...I normally go to drr because that's where my driver is but I have been to fredericktown once last year and once this year because of a rain out and I LOVED that track. The economy is a huge reason why car counts vary from week to week but I am sure you already know that right???? You seem to know more than the rest of us huh?? Grow up is what i'm saying....but again I guess you knew that also :)

"As far as "calling you guys with my concerns", I am NOT going to call you and give you all our great ideas and let you guys shine by using them. "

Well then, honey, I guess you can just consider yourself part of the problem instead of the solution. :)

Tracy there is no problem with the track he just had a call go against him (it was the right call also) so he thought he would blast the track. People just have alot of growing up to do....maybe he should run with the Jr pro4's?? LOL I'm normally not this mouthy but if he is going to blast the track I am assuming he can take a little heat as well.

he has ideas but don't want to share them. well mr mike... have you ever heard as an advisor i would tend to believe if you gave any usefull advise you would get the credit for it if it is good evough they may even anounce your name and advise out over the loud speaker so your head could get bigger.

You didn't get ignored, nor did you guys get the shaft on the credit. Didn't you and your dad suggest the Pro4 special race last year? Didn't that actually happen? I distinctly remember your dad helping a lot on that and I gave him plenty of credit on it - he did a great job - more than many would have done. If you're going to whine about things, you might want to get your facts straight first - especially when they are already in YOUR favor.

As far as the economy not hurting other tracks - seriously? I mean, really?!?! LOLOLOL!

A friendly suggestion - please stop - you're just giving people reason and ammuniton to make you out to be a bigger and bigger fool. I'm honestly starting to feel sorry for you. It's like you're cutting off your nose to spite your face, although I must admit, these posts have been a great source of entertainment this week, thanks for that at least.

all i have to say is the rock is a great place to race at on friday nights and jeff, tracy, and every one down there is doing one hell of a job and if you don't like it no one is forcing u to come down.

Ohhhhh Mike even the big guys in NASCAR are talking about the economy hitting their teams and the tracks they go to....do YOU pay attention?? I am seriously laughing so hard right now so please keep them coming!!

The economy is hurting all the races tracks ! Per UMP the average attendance is down about 35 percent across the nation at almost all race tracks ! ( FACT ) The nascar races are down as well ! The last 14 years I have gone to the spring race in Bristol Tenn the place was packed out sold out could not get a ticket ! This year the place was barely half full ! HALF !!!! ( FACT )
The racing world is starting to see the hit this year and in the next few years we will see some of the saddest parts of racing closing up for good ! So be happy you have a choice ! May not be one in the future ! Even our Golden Tracks are in danger !!!!!

mikehalpinjr,

You're a joke, just shut your **** hole. If you don't like Fredericktown Raceway then why the hell do you even bother comin? The racing has been great there this season. Ive been going ever since they opened the track up and I see great racing there. The funny thing is here you are running your mouth about the track and I lay money on you setting your joke *** up in the stands tonight and then first thing youll be back on here running your mouth again. I'd just shut my mouth now before you really get someone pissed off at ya. Do everyone a favor and just go to Doe Run and don't come to Fredericktown Raceway.

Back