FredRock is Rained Out 06/11/10

johnypasta

Just call me JP
The bosses have asked me to post this for all to take in.... don't shoot the messenger.

FredRock is rained out this evening...

Absolutely ridiculous! This track is not gonna survive pulling this kinda crap. This is the 3rd time now that they've called it off WAY TOO SOON.

Well I'm sorry guys but as far as rain here in fredericktown it has only spinkled a very little bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I've said before (I hope it pours) for the track's sake!!!!!!!!!!!! If it's a race track, let's use it like one!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe Jeff will send word by a friend ( I need to get a track of my own to manage!!!!) The key word there is (MANAGE, JEFF!!!!)

Well I'm sorry guys but as far as rain here in fredericktown it has only spinkled a very little bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I've said before (I hope it pours) for the track's sake!!!!!!!!!!!! If it's a race track, let's use it like one!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe Jeff will send word by a friend ( I need to get a track of my own to manage!!!!) The key word there is (MANAGE, JEFF!!!!)

Hey, Portamix... You're right, you do need to find a track to manage! I did not make the call for tonight's rain out. That call was made by Curley DeBold, the track owner. Word had travelled onto this forum before I even knew. If you have any issues with my managing this track, you are welcome to come chat with me anytime. My phone number is posted everywhere & I am easy to find.
The three previous times the track has called off for rain earlier in the day, we've gotten a buttload of rain! We make that judgement call knowing full well it could backfire but we do have drivers & fans that dont live 2 blocks away! Plenty of our drivers/fans travel a good distance & appreciate the advance notice so no trip is wasted. You just cant please everyone & some you cant please at all.
Any other comments, be a man & give me a call. (573)701-4980
Jeff Canterberry
Track Manager
Fredericktown Raceway

Well do we see where and how things get turned around, now!!!!! Just to let everyone know, I live (TWO) houses from the track on AST ST. and I have some tires to get rid of !!! My secret number is 573 783 4355 call ask for Portamix and I'll let you know the deal and where you can come pick thru what I've got left!!!!!!!!!

Back