freeburg car show

BB&L Racing

We now have every thing we need to advertise this for you all. We along with several other companys are putting on a car show in Freeburg, IL at the Freeburg Lanes (under new owners, Tom and Janet Watts), on Sunday March 13, 2005. Some of the things we are offering are door prizes, a D.J., food and beer specials, and bowling for the kids. We have five (5) categories that are going to be judged, and they are the best car (judged by some one that has nothing to do with ANY car), loudest car by a decible meter, most sponsors (on the car), the most popular driver there (people choice) and the best car (peoples choice), and a grand champion of show.

Directions are as follows: from Belleville take route 15/13 east to Freeburg, IL. just past MC Donalds on the left.

If you can and plan on attending please contact Jason at 539-9823 or Tom watts at 539-6187 so we can get trailer parking for you.

Thanks
Jason

Freeburg Lanes Car Show

Sunday March 13, 2005

Starts at Noon

Trophies Awarded at 3:00pm

1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Trophies for 5 Categories = 15 Trophies

To Be Handed Out + A Grand Champion of Show Trophy = 16 Trophies Total

Classes are grouped together, but these are unique categories to give every car a chance to get a Trophy and not just the Late Models or Modifieds but will also give the Sportsmans, Pure Stocks, and Hornets an equal chance at getting a Trophy. I hope this helps.

Thank you Mav. yes it is about an hour from Godfrey, and the directions are from I-255, take route 15 towards Belleville and follow it into Freeburg. the bowling alley is on the left hand side. I will have my car out there early (73 modified) and C.T from C.T. Productions will probably be there setting up as well. Dunham we would like to see you there.

schmittracn19 with this being our first year doing a car show for Freeburg Lanes, we got sponsors for trophies and took their ideas (some good, some bad) and what we came up with is to be fair to all classes, such as loudest car (late model or some one who can scream really loud) all the way down to most sponsors displayed. (hobby stock area hoosier, msd, etc. etc. dont count) best of show. (my judges so the I brought more crew then you did is out)

we also wanted to get you, as a driver and A (1) crew member to get involved too. So that is where the "peoples choice" awards come in.

To answer your question though, we want to see the turn out this year, see who can and will commit to coming back next year. then we might add class trophies. (I might like to add them any way).

If you have any questions please feel free to call me in the evenings.
Tracy and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks again
Jason

I received a phone call today, and we are proud to announce the Fast Track Champion series driver Sean Franklin will be attending our car show.

thanks
Jason

I Wish I was Driving

BB&L Racing said:
I received a phone call today, and we are proud to announce the Fast Track Champion series driver Sean Franklin will be attending our car show.

thanks
Jason

Jason, I will not be driving in the series. I am the Fastrak Midwest Region Director. We will however be bringing the #69 Fastrak Late Model. Thanks & see you all the 13th.

Sean Franklin

Back