*** DOUBLE POINTS AWARDED ***

$5000 added to purse for ALL classes & ALL positions
$750 to win for CARS Late Models & A Modifieds
$400 to win for B Modifieds & Pure Streets
$300 to win for Mini Stocks & Dwarf / ModLites

Gates open: 5:00pm
Pill Draw: 5:30 - 6:45pm
Racing: 7:30pm

I talked with Al Kreke at I-55 last night and he said he was going to see about rounding up some C.A.R.S.

I also talked with Brian Heiser and he was thinking about bringing his 9D7 A-MOD down again.

hey sean

you going to let the fastrak come run by our rule ????????if so count me in,
NOW COME ON WE LET YOUR GUYS RUN WITH US

ACE RACING #01
SWARTZ ME

I just talked with Terry Flanagan, the track manager, and he is thinking about it. He hopes to have an answer to this question shortly.

Thank You,
John Pusateri
Track Announcer / Webmaster

Whats the difference between the two classes. Just talked with Terry and he is seriously looking into it. He should have an answer by tomorrow. Call the track it is open 24/7 and give Terry your number for a quicker response. Like to see you all there if possible.

Fas-trak Late Models

We have posed the question to Al Kreke and Sean Franklin of CARS for clarification.

Sean & Al responded that it seems the FasTrak Late Models are the same as the CARS they just have to have WRS2 Hoosier Tires and they can run with us at the Rock.

So if you have the Hoosier WRS2 tires... come on down!!!!

We have discussed the whole tires issue with Eric Rudd already and he was going to pass along the message that this weekend needed to be Hoosier WRS2 Tires. FredRock is C.A.R.S. sanctioned and they set the rules. management decided to extended the invitation to the FasTrak Crates if you all wanted to come and run for the money, but the Hoosier WRS2 tires is the stipulation.

Hope you will still consider coming down to the ROCK and running with us. It is an opportunity to take home some extra cash!!!

Back