Friday Night: Godfrey or Belleville?

ghost67

Have to decide, only been to each track once or twice.
Who is having better car counts?
How much for my boys, 7 and 8, to get in?
Other deciding factors?

Let the people speak!

Both tracks have been doing very well with car counts and the action has been very good at both.

Godfrey is having the UMP Challenge of Champions Series this Friday along with the regular show.

if you pay 10 bucks at belleville all 3 of you are in your the only one that has to pay its kids 12 and under get in absolutly free with a paying adult.

friday night: godfrey or belleville

godfrey does not post addmission prices. does any body know what the cost will for this weekend ? thanks

On a normal weekend I'd pick Belleville all the way. The week before last they had one of the best Late Model features I've ever seen. This week I'm making my twice a year trip to Godfrey though. The CoC deal should be a good show.

Ticket Prices / Godfrey

Ticket prices for Godfrey are stated on the track web sight. It can be found on the track list on the home page in the left column under Illinois Tracks. With the special race Friday. I don't know if the front gate price will be more, though.

MOMMA DREW

Godfrey's prices will probably go up 1 to 4 bucks but it will be worth every penny see you all there. GO#00:)

MOMMA DREW

I READ AT THE TRACK FRIDAY THAT WITH THE COC RACE THIS FRIDAY THAT TICKETS ARE $15 FOR FRONT GATE. ARE YOU GUYS PLANNING ON BEING THERE?

BRANDY

Why Go To Either!!!

GO TO FREDERICKTOWN!!! Fantastic racing, plus the best announcer in the Midwest!!!!!!!! LOL...

Admission prices to Godfrey for this Friday's Challenge of Champions event is $15 for adults and kids 6-12 are still $5.

Pit passes will be $30

HAVE A QUESTION? SINCE THE PRICES ARE BEING RAISED ON ADDMISSION, WILL THE PURSE BE MORE FOR ALL THE CLASSES.
AFTER ALL THE LATE MODELS ARE GETTING MORE PAY SO SHOULD THE OTHER CLASSES IF THEY HAVE TO PAY THE MORE TO GET IN.

this friday @ godfrey sppedway

do you know if the likes of shannon babb,billy moyer,terry english,grett seivert,are any of the tope super late models will invade godfrey this fri,and if it rains out I hope not will they run on sunday like last year

LAYNEJW, YOU NEED TO KEEP COMING BACK. BELLE-CLAIR HAS HAD GREAT RACING EVER NIGHT THIS SEASON. LAST WEEK THEY HAD SEMI'S IN EVERY CLASS. THE CAR COUNT WAS GREAT! I'VE BEEN GOING TO BELLEVILLE ALL MY LIFE AND SO FAR THIS SEASON ITS SOME OF THE BEST RACING THEY HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME. IN MY OPINION.

CoC AT GODFREY??? THAT SHOULD ALSO BE A GOOD SHOW. I GUESS IT JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT NAMES YOU WANT TO SEE!!!

I have not heard any official word about it being run on Sunday if it rains out Friday, but I highly doubt it for 2 reasons.

First, Godfrey has said they are not going to race on Sundays this year.

Second, there is a Northern All-Stars (UMP) race at Vermilion County already scheduled for Sunday and UMP is trying to have the CoC & NALMS not bump heads on the schedule.

Back