Friday the 20TH @ Lucky Belle-Vegas - Fan Cash & T-Shirt Toss Extravaganza! + the "AMP ENERGY 25"

Friday the 20TH @ Lucky Belle-Vegas - Fan Cash & T-Shirt Toss Extravaganza! Plus Awesome Racing!
Combined with the "AMP ENERGY 25" $500 to Win Sportsman Feature!

It will be Raining Cash & T-Shirts at Belle-Clair Speedway this Friday Night!

Hundreds of $$$$ and T-Shirts will be givin out in various ways! The Pick 3 Contest sponsored by Tribout Bingo & Carnival Supply will reset at $100 after 6 Lucky Fans shared last weeks prize $$$$.

Come on out and Enjoy Great Racing along with all the Fun!

Only $12 for Adults with Kid's 12 & Under FREE as always!

Gates open @ 5:00 pm Racing @ 7:00 pm.

Stop using the r word in your post..... See what happened tonight. LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

and,,what rules we using?

I had mentioned something at tech at the Shamrock 40 about the rules. Now with Belle Clair and I-55 being the only ones running the sportsman division there is absolutely no reason to have the "fall national" rules anymore. Do away with it and if there is anyone that has a sportsman that they are only going to bring out for fall national rules races then they need to convert there cars over to AARA rules. Why would it make sense to cater to a few cars now? If there are 40-50 sportsmans in this area that are running on a weekly basis then why change the rules to accomadate maybe 5 other cars at the most? Just makes sense to myself and many others to eliminate fall national rules and run strictly under AARA rules. What do others on here think? This is all my opinion and would like to know what others think too.

sorry pal..i do not share your feelings,,i have several sportsman that are legal using the fall nat rules that are ready for I-55 on a special show but then we all know how you feel bout this old man now dont we..jmo...len garson

Yes, Friday is gonna be a good night!!! Let's go racing!!! As of now ray Walsh will be there and maybe if things go right the big bad Eddie Dixon, if things go right. So come on out and witness an awesome night of racing!!!

Back