Front Page Results for Bel-Clair

I guess since the feature winners the past 3 weeks have been no-name people, the results haven't made front page news. These people have sponsors and could be recognized as winners also, not the chosen few.
Signed
Mike Haas

You mean John "Junk Yard" Paule, Jim "Diamond" Burwell, and Kyle "Cocky" Steffens all won the past 3 weeks and wasn't posted. :D :D :D Wait, these are the ones that can't drive, not no names. :p :p :p

I'm just having fun with this thread. :D

(idiot)dixon fan get a life keep burwell out of this.dixon hasnt won in a while either..

Like I said before, I am having fun with this thread.;) ;)

How about !!!!!!!! !!! Where is he Jimmy, still in rehab?:p
(O'no, I'm going to hear about that remark.)

And I believe Ed is still racing. :rolleyes:

I guess since the feature winners the past 3 weeks have been no-name people, the results haven't made front page news. These people have sponsors and could be recognized as winners also, not the chosen few.
Signed
Mike Haas

WAAA!

Do you people sit at home and think about things to complain about? Who cares! Please list the drivers that you are associated with so we know who the cry babies are!

stupid remarks

i have been reading a few posts and dixon fan...you a smart a**...what are you thinking...this is a post for racing and racing only...you are not supposed to bring up peoples problems on this post...your dumb remarks are really personal...and those drivers can drive i remember when Burwell was driving and he would drive it balls to the wall...i think he even won a championship or 2...so dont bash...and if you think your so great put your a** in a car and beat them....if the drivers cant drive they wouldnt be able to win a race...so in my opinion...i think your an idiot....as far as rockinrhino24 goes...your an idiot as well...no one has even said anything about tony stewart...i am not a smoke fan by far...but the guy can drive...simple...just because you dont like him doesnt mean that anyone that likes him is an idiot....once again if you think he ****s why dont you get recognized and put your a** in a nextel cup car and beat him...until then keep your big mouth shut!!!

Richie Patton

i have been reading a few posts and dixon fan...you a smart a**...what are you thinking...this is a post for racing and racing only...you are not supposed to bring up peoples problems on this post...your dumb remarks are really personal...and those drivers can drive i remember when Burwell was driving and he would drive it balls to the wall...i think he even won a championship or 2...so dont bash...and if you think your so great put your a** in a car and beat them....if the drivers cant drive they wouldnt be able to win a race...so in my opinion...i think your an idiot....as far as rockinrhino24 goes...your an idiot as well...no one has even said anything about tony stewart...i am not a smoke fan by far...but the guy can drive...simple...just because you dont like him doesnt mean that anyone that likes him is an idiot....once again if you think he ****s why dont you get recognized and put your a** in a nextel cup car and beat him...until then keep your big mouth shut!!!

Richie Patton
first off i never said anything to you ok. i was just commenting on 20rocks calling everybody he disagrees with an idiot. but let me get this strait. in order for me to critisize a nextel cup driver then i have to drive in nascar? that's some real good logic tough guy. you might want to re-think that. and last thing why do all you stlracing.com tough guys have to use so many cuss words in your posts?

have a nice day,
glennon

I do believe Haas Heads did not mention any specific driver or class. He is a sponsor of several cars ... many of which are in different classes. There are several cars of which he has sponsored that have won recently.

Please don't forget that it is not just the driver on the track. There are many drivers that have sponsors behind them and want their drivers to get recognition they deserve.

Waa ... Do you drive? Do you sponsor? Do you pit? Or do you hide behind the Waa?

Michelle Richards - Haas Heads/Vice President

Back