front row joe

skoob03

I would like to know how the heck a driver can be scored in front of the car they just run over ? everybody is allways talking about worlys driving joey has wrecked two cars this year and i bet he won't be bard for it.

To gutless Joey!!!!Hey boy,I would like to introduce you to a friend of mine,His name is (Arlin). Where are you going so fast Joey?Come back here and talk to my friend.What?Did I hear you say your daddy is calling you?Ok!! HE WILL SEE YOU LATER!!!!

21c

i guess he had a hot date with cory, that is why he went through jason keith. maybe that is why he was never got blacked flagged, or lost points he probably even made money.( the promotors special boy.)

The Crash

Old Joe looked pretty good upside down didn't he? But it's a dirty shame he crashed Jason doing it. Anybody else would have been black flagged.

Tyson's Thoughts

It is pretty bad Joey had to flip over Jason's car just to get paid before Jason. I think Joey needs to learn how to drive, maybe he should take driving lessons from his brother at least he can drive without crashing everyone. Hey Joey STOP what does that mean, here is a hint it does not mean fly over someone's car. But I do have to say the feature did look great without the Montgermerys in front. Maybe the race track needs to have Joey put money into a can and if Joey crashes into someone else at least they can have some money to fix their car that Joey ****ed up. Joey should have been black flagged, but his last name says why he didn't. But I haven't heard of Joey crying at the parts store about the crash, but I guess he is keeping all the cryin on Cory's shoulder. I guess that is all I have to say about cry baby Montgermery for now till he does something else.:(

They all sure like to bash the Montgomery's when they take someone out or tear up another car,but when their beloved Worley tears up other cars well I guess that's okay in their book. If Joey tears up other driver's cars then let the bashing begin. I am not a Montgomery fan and sure not a Worley fan just telling it like I see it. Also if you stir the SH*T pile don't be surprised of the smell!!!:cool:

I'm a fan of anyone thats wins on any given night but can do it clean. The race between robby and tim was looking to be real good until the unfortunate tap. Thats what makes this level of racing fun to watch. No matter if its oops i just ran over someone joe, or uh oh a weekly failed slide job tom. The problem is noone respects anything anymore, including these boards and the people that take the time to post results. Nothing is safe!

tired of all the sh** talking

first off i wasn't at the track to see what happened and I'm not taking anyones side here but how many of you that get on here and rag on the drivers have ever even sat behind the wheel of a sprint car? I'm guessing not many of u have things happen faster than u can believe i know from experience that they do. Drivers are going to get into other drivers sometimes yes it is on purpose and other times its just a racing deal so I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone here just posting my opinion

Please calm down everyone

I just got the real story on what happened....I backed into him...lol! Oh well, my stuff is for sale, I'm done with this crap. Thanks to those who supported me over the years.

at the rate this is going there will be no more cars, the pits looked terrible. i guess everyone decided to go to pevely that night or is that people are tired of getting there cars torn up with no one getting the black flag. at this rate the track will be closed in a couple years and sold for housing projects. so then i guess everyone will have to go pevely.

I'm not taking anyone's side neither cause I didn't see exactly what happend I just seen a car in the air. As for Jason saying he's selling is stuff I sure hope he doesn't. He's a good driver but just has bad luck. Watching over the years a majority of the crashes he is in isn't his fault. Just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I just got the real story on what happened....I backed into him...lol! Oh well, my stuff is for sale, I'm done with this crap. Thanks to those who supported me over the years.

Jason, thank you for always putting on a show when you were there racing. I for one will miss seeing the #28 sprint car when I make the trip down. Good luck to you. You were not only a very good racer but also a good friend. The fans will miss you Im sure, but we understand why and back your decision 100%.

Sorry jason i cant calm down!!!!

I personally think this a bunch of crap! Jason you are an amazing person and a great race car driver. I hate the fact that you have to give up what you love to do. However I understand where you are coming from. Just know that you have our support what ever you decide to do. We wish you the best of luck.
JASON KEITH FANS FOREVER!!!
Brian, Shannon, Nick, and Austin

Back