FS: 1980 Ford F-100

Racer_93

For Sale is a 1980 Ford F-100 pick up. Color is Red/Grey. The truck's odometer says 26,841 miles. I'm not sure of the actual mileage. The motor is a very strong 302 out of a Ford Granada. I'll be honest, its not the prettiest truck, but for sure its unique. It is the size inbetween a Ranger and an F-150. Heres the good about it.. New fuel pump, new battery, straight pipe straight out the back so its LOUD, brush gaurd on front. The not so good, hasn't been started for a while, needs tires (the ones on it are flat), needs transmission work, (will run and drive but tranny slips after some of the fluid has leaked out), windshield cracked. I absolutely love this truck and couldn't bear to part with it since I got it.. But now I have too many vehicles and it has to go.. Would make an excellent fixer-uper for a first truck or farm truck. Has the coveted white spoke rims also. I do have 4 tires I will throw in also, all have tread but 2 are better than the other 2. I will take $500. Will need to be trailered unless you have tires to go on it. Any questions, just email or call. Reply to this ad or call 618-322-4686. If no answer, please leave a message. Needs to be sold ASAP!!! Thanks!!!

Back