Fuel pump

needing an electric holley BLACK fuel pump. Needing the black model with the high psi output

The holley gph "black" electric fuel pump.
Hly12-815-1
they are $158.50 plus shipping. This pump retials for $210.00

also have a few others but this is the part for the black series if this is not the right one let me know and i will give you the prices to the others thanks rob if not just leave your # and i will contact you thanks and hope i can help you out.

Thanks that's the right pump, but Summit has them new for $149.95. I'm trying to find one used for a good price for a project I'm working on. I'm not pressed for time so I'll check at the swap meets before purchasing new.

This came off of summits site!!

Holley 12-815-1

$159.95
Estimated Ship Date: Monday
nav_overview2.gif
nav_bkg.gif
nav_bkg.gif
nav_bkg.gif
nav_bkg.gif
nav_end.gif
Brand:HolleyProduct Line:Holley Black Electric Fuel PumpsPart Type:Fuel Pumps, Electric ExternalPart Number:HLY-12-815-1Free Flow Rate:140 gphMaximum Pressure (psi):14 psiInlet Size:3/8 in. NPTInlet Quantity:SingleInlet Attachment:Female threadsOutlet Size:3/8 in. NPTOutlet Quantity:SingleOutlet Attachment:Female threadsQuantity:Sold individually.Fuel Pump, Electric, Rotor/Vane, Black, External, Gas/Alcohol, Aluminum/Polished, Universal, Each
Feed your need for fuel.
Holley Black electric fuel pumps feature an improved design for street and strip applications, a new lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow, and a tumble-polished billet look with the distinctive black logo. These pumps have a 140 gph flow rate, only draw 4 amps, and have a maximum pressure of 14 psi with an externally accessible pressure relief valve. They weigh only 3 lbs., and include a mounting bracket. Holley Black electric fuel pumps are compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels.

I WILL DROP THGE PRICE TO $153.50. I AM NOT MAKING MUCH ON THIS BUT IF YOU BUY I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU AT THIS PRICE JUST TO GET THE BUSINESS. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST AND HOPE I CAN HELP YOU OUT. ALSO I GO TO ALOT OF SWAP MEETS THREW OUT THE YEAR IM GOING TO ONE NEXT WEEKEND SO IF YOU WANT I CAN ALSO LOOK AROUND FOR S USED ONE FOR YOU IF YOU WANT THANKS ROB.

Back