Full Rear Bumper

20racer

20racer
We Are Getting A Lot Of Calls About The Full Rear Bumpers Are Making The Karts Too Stiff. What Do You Guys Think About Running Them Only In The Rookie Classes? Nka Is Not Going To Enforce Them This Year.

bumper

Just in rookie class? Not in Jr class, right?? I like the ideal, because I'm having trouble finding one or having one made without costing too much. If anyone has one for an old ultramax e-mail me with a price please. Thanks. goody78rsg@yahoo.com

Just in rookie class? Not in Jr class, right?? I like the ideal, because I'm having trouble finding one or having one made without costing too much. If anyone has one for an old ultramax e-mail me with a price please. Thanks. goody78rsg@yahoo.com

I've got one in the garage, not sure what it fits. Shoot me the measurements and I'll see if it might work.

Are you guys going to run any saturday shows is the 33 rule for the kids also and I think the loop bumpers are great for the kids let the adults make there own choice Jeff

Are you guys going to run any saturday shows is the 33 rule for the kids also and I think the loop bumpers are great for the kids let the adults make there own choice Jeff

Don't quote me but I'm pretty sure Frank said there will be some races on Sunday's. All classes are on 33's for regular race night, open tire rule on the other dates.

the last nite at bedrock in jr class a kart got ran up on lr and one kart ended on top of the other.the same nite my son got a concusion in the same feature. Any thing we can do to try and make it safer, frank should do.!! give me a break the bumper is still connected to the frame short or long version.most are rubber mounted.If they all have them whats the diff anyway. let the adult class do what they want but under 16yrs old be safe!! I should hope parents would spend a litte money to keep there kids safer.

I'm pretty sure that's what everyone means, run the full bumper in kid classes and let the adults run either.

I've noticed there are a signficant amount of views on this thread, but the same people are replying to it. If you have an opinion about the full bumper for the adult classes or the kid classes, now would be a good time to voice it.

Should the adult classes run full bumpers?

Should the juniors have to run full bumpers along with the rookies?

If you want to run a bumper it should be up to you. You cannot take the bumper on and off and expect it to stay tight. If you stick to the bumper rule you will not pickup any karts on fri or sun. races. I have 4 karts I dont want to change bumpers to race your track. It would be the only track around with that rule.

bumpers

Ok Debate Is Over, Rookies A&b Class Have To Have A Full Rear Bumper. The Juniors And The Adults Can Run What Ever Bumper They Want.

My Openion

I believe the wide bumper in the adults will cause more problems than they will solve. Bedrock will pretty much loose any chance of adults traveling to your track with this rule as nobody is going to buy or build a bumper to run a track a few times. I agree the rookies should be required to run them I am not sure about the gold plate. It would be good protection for them but a lot of those kids are getting good enough to use the bumper to their advantage. I do have one question why does it matter if WKA makes a rule about the wide bumpers or not as you do not follow all WKA rules. Thanks Andy Sorry we must have been typing at the same time.

Ok Debate Is Over, Rookies A&b Class Have To Have A Full Rear Bumper. The Juniors And The Adults Can Run What Ever Bumper They Want.

Yea baby, now were talking. I so didn't want that big ol "hit here sign" hanging off the back of my kart with Ben "the hammer" Tobin behind me. :eek:

Key phrase in the above sentence "behind me". :rolleyes:

Back