Fun at MCS!

Tony Littrell

94T/94S/15A
Hey we had alot of fun last Sat. & it was good to see everyone. Unfortunatly Mel said he had alot of complaints because of our tires. So he wants us to change 2 on each car this week at least. Then the following week the remainder. Well that's to expensive, tires and wheels (20 of them to be exact) so it looks as if we will head south! That is alot of tires and wheels just for one track everyone else still has the same rule as we had last year (must be a racing tire). So we just wanted to wish everyone good luck. Hopefully we will see everyone soon.

Attachments

• IMG_5399_edited.jpg
    IMG_5399_edited.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_5435_edited.jpg
    IMG_5435_edited.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 168
What track are you headed south to? Are you legal to run at The Rock on Friday nights? We would LOVE to have you guys. Just curious.

Tires?

Hey we had alot of fun last Sat. & it was good to see everyone. Unfortunatly Mel said he had alot of complaints because of our tires. So he wants us to change 2 on each car this week at least. Then the following week the remainder. Well that's to expensive, tires and wheels (20 of them to be exact) so it looks as if we will head south! That is alot of tires and wheels just for one track everyone else still has the same rule as we had last year (must be a racing tire). So we just wanted to wish everyone good luck. Hopefully we will see everyone soon.
What type of tires is he mandating now Tony?

We have to run an 8" max. race tire. We currently run a 13" X 10" wheel with a 10" hoosier race tire. This was legal last year but the rules changed.

To answer the other question we are legal to run at the Rock & Malden but I'm not so sure we are at Doe Run.

Tony, how is it any different than running a flatside body on a truck? Or being allowed to run a front wheel drive in the RAMS race? Or a Huge wing on the back of the vehicle, when they are supposed to be stock appearing? Or a GM "Brodix" race head on a S-10. I would think that if the tire was legal last year it would be the same this year, is that correct?

PS. I am not pointing fingers at anybody so if your vehicle has these things on it please dont take offence to it. I was just giving examples. It is nothing personal.

Tony, we would be honored to have you guys come on down to Doe Run and race with us. The only rule we have on tires is they have to durometer 45 or more. The only tire that this rule effects are the sprint car tire fronts. Hope to see you guys Friday.......... Kenny tech for DRR

There is always someone complaining about something. Last year it was on this board where everyone could see who and what, this year it must be private calls to Mel so the complainer can remain anonymous. From what I know about Mel he isn't real big on changing things so someone must be whining allot.

Cheater , Cheater , Cheater , Cheater ha ha ha just come on back and see if anyone still complains. Cars looked really good There is always someone that will ***** about something and everyone knows who they are ! Dont forget about the ford rearend in a chevy

tire rule ???

I didn't know this class had rules this year?? I thought it was a "run what ya brung" class!! illegal tires...:D thats a good one!! LMAO!

Tony, you guys will probably be seeing everyone (down south)
sooner than you think. If the powers to be @ MCS keep
jerkin' their Gerkin,:rolleyes: there isn't going to be anyone left
to race there!

fyi jim no i didnt so you can quit ok im tired of you either trashing on me or lying ok i wasnt the one who said something so quit please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry to hear about that tony u will be missed!!!
quote=JT652;500654].....................#21[/quote]

It May Be Your Tires That They Wanted Changed But The Wolf Pack Has Said They Won't Be Back To Montgomery County Because Yes The Rules Were Changed For Them. They Have To Start In The Back Every Time With No Pill Draw. Pay Out That Was A Laugh At The Rock It Is Almost Double For First Why Waste The 2 Hour Drive And Not Even Make Enough To Cover Gas. We Did Talk To A Few Drivers There That Are Planning To Join Us Friday Nights At The Rock. Doe Run, Wolf Was Told They Were Planning On Black Flagging Him When He Came In The Gates. Why? He Is A Clean Driver You Can Tell That By His Car- Where Are The Dents??????????

It wasn't just him, but dave thompson too. it is because they are fast and experienced so they said to give the other less experienced drivers a chance they would from now on start in the back. i personally think it's wrong and so does the pack.

What?

It wasn't just him, but dave thompson too. it is because they are fast and experienced so they said to give the other less experienced drivers a chance they would from now on start in the back. i personally think it's wrong and so does the pack.
I have NEVER heard of something so crazy!!!!!!!!! They have to start in the back EVERY time they go? I don't blame Wolf if he doesn't go back.

if ya remember

some of you may remember the meeting a coulple years back when mel said he was going to add lead to the fast guys-me and wolf were the only two that spoke up-i said fine, if you want to hang lead on the other classes aswell-that was the meeting i left to never run mcs again-ministocks are real raccars,and the drivers should be respected a little-i would love to see wolf back at drr-we like the competion as much as he does-shannon

???????????????????????????????????

It May Be Your Tires That They Wanted Changed But The Wolf Pack Has Said They Won't Be Back To Montgomery County Because Yes The Rules Were Changed For Them. They Have To Start In The Back Every Time With No Pill Draw. Pay Out That Was A Laugh At The Rock It Is Almost Double For First Why Waste The 2 Hour Drive And Not Even Make Enough To Cover Gas. We Did Talk To A Few Drivers There That Are Planning To Join Us Friday Nights At The Rock. Doe Run, Wolf Was Told They Were Planning On Black Flagging Him When He Came In The Gates. Why? He Is A Clean Driver You Can Tell That By His Car- Where Are The Dents??????????

I have one ? and one statement....

First ?.... Who said that Doe Run would Black Flag him when he came thru the gate??????

Statement.... NO ONE that works at Doe Run ever said, He would be black flagged when he came thru the gate.....

Back