Funeral Service Information for Baby Drew Laycock

jclewis67

Billy and Amy have asked that I post the following Funeral Service Information for Baby Drew, and I do so with a heavy heart:

Visitation will be held at Irwin Chapel on Maryville Road in Granite City, IL on Sunday, August 1st from 5 to 8 pm.

Funeral Services will be held at Irwin Chapel on Maryville Road in Granite City, IL on Monday, August 2nd at 10:00 am.

Donations can be made to Children's Hospital and The American Heart Association with the help of Irwin Chapel, who will have donation envelopes available for both of these wonderful associations.

I want to personally Thank everyone who has kept this family in their prayers over the past two weeks. Today was especially difficult for them and the road in ahead of them is long.

Drew will be in my heart forever.

God Bless,

Jeff Lewis

Aww wow i thought baby Drew was on a road to recovery so sorry to hear this the family is in out thoughts and prayers in their time of need our deepest sympothy goes out to them.

i'm not even going to pretend i know how they must feel, losing a young child. but ,although i never met any of the parents or family,my heart goes out to them in a big way. rest in peace, Drew. God takes his most precious children first.

i am really sorry for the laycock family (billy, brandon says deepest sypothmy man) jclewis do you or anybody know when the baby passed

Hey Jeff if there is anything any of us can do dont hesitate to ask us man!!! We are all very sad that this happend to Billy and Amy and little Billy. We will try to do anything possible to help u guys out and im sure that u know that we would. We all have a place deep in our heart for baby Drew!!! In Loving Memory of Drew Laycock!! May u watch ur dad race and win in peace!!!!!!!

Our Deepest Sympathies, and all our thoughts
Nic and Beth
from the Salty Dog Crew

I recently moved out of state and cannot be there in person. Yet my heart and thoughts are with the entire Laycock family. They are such nice people. Please keep them in your prayers.

Billy, Amy, little Billy and families we heard about the terrible news from Amys mom on Thursday and we want to tell you that you are all in our thoughts and prayers. I personally can not even imagine what you are going through right now but you can thank God for the wonderful little boy you do have and all the friends and family that are here for you now. If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to call us we will be there for you in any way we can. May God Bless you all!!

Gary Nancy and Mike

Back