Gasoline Powered Welder

REMEMBER THE LAST COUPLE BAD STORMS WE HAD AND EVERYONE NEEDED A GENERATOR??????? HERE IT IS!!! This is a Hobart Welder on a trailer. It is a pipe liner type machine. The motor is a four cylinder Ford engine comparable to what is in a 1985 Mustang. I had to get a starter and that is what it fit. There is a new battery, sparkplugs and gasket on the sediment bowl. The gas that was in it when I bought it was pretty orange so I think it had been sitting for some time. It runs like a top. I fabricated some new panels for it because the originals are pretty weathered, I just haven't put them on but they will be included. I paid $700.00 for this machine when I got it and have put at least $300.00 in parts in it. I would like to get my money back, so I am asking $1000.00 for it. It does need tires. I don't have any pictures of it but you can imagine what a four cylinder Ford with a generator/welder on a trailer looks like.

Info from Hobart says that this machine is a Mega Arc 200 G. 200 AMP, 40 Volt, 60 HZ, Single Phase. Actual model number is MA200G. Ready to deal!!!!!!!!

NEW BODY IS ON!!!!

Call 618-410-5552
Ask for Ken

Just got back from Talladega and seen your reply. I will try to get a pic or two up in a day or so.

Thanks,
Ken

I just got all of the panels painted this evening. I should be able to get it all put back together tomorrow. If I do, I will get some pictures posted.

Ken

new pics of welder!!

take a look. i finally got the pics. the second picture with the black pieces are the replacements for the front face where the knobs and lettering are. thanks.

Attachments

• 100_1271.jpg
    100_1271.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 178
  • 100_1272.jpg
    100_1272.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 153
  • 100_1273.jpg
    100_1273.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 196
I'm supposed to pick some up today or tomorrow. There is someone wanting to come over and try it out so I will let you know how it works.

YES!!! It does weld and generate electricity. Call me I need to get this gone so I can start on another project.
Thanks,
Ken

Lets Go!! Lets Go!!

All of the cabinet has been changed except for the front and that is what is in the pictures.

Back