Gateway could re-open by July

This place would have been sold and in use a long time ago but that tax on the property is killing the sale.You would think they would at least reduce it or get rid of it just to get the place open again and earning the city some sales tax money back.

from what i heard (which is a pretty good source) that ringling bros and barnem circus put the money up for the track to an investor and wanted their name left out of it. its supposedley already a done deal and they just havent let the news out.

uh no yesterdays date had nothing to do with it.... i was just staiting what i heard take it or leave it...guess only time will tell. but the thing is if they dont get a cup race there that track will never survive and better parking

Yep the drag strip made alot of money. Need to tear the racetrack part down......put in a family amusement center with alot of simulators or go cart tracks. Maybe a dirt track would thrive there. but the general surroundings where the track is affects it alot as well. Not a good enviroment.

Back