Gateway dirt nationals

ricky brown

Seen a few pictures on stlracing Facebook where their spreading out the dirt won't be long now bring on the Lms and mods

Will we be able to buy tickets at the dome the day of the race? I have tickets for Friday and Saturday already but would rather buy my Thursday night tickets the day of the race since I don't know when I'll be able to get off work. Besides I hate dealing with Ticketmaster and all their inconvenience fees lol

ALL 300 AND 400 SECTIONS ARE NOT ON SALE. THE EVENT IS NOT SOLD OUT AND IT IS NOT EXPECTED TO BE A SELL OUT. MORE SECTIONS WILL BE OPENED UP AND MADE AVAILABLE UPON DEMAND OF MORE SEATING. PLEASE REFER TO OUR SEATING CHART, ANY COLOR CODED SECTIONS ARE CURRENTLY ON SALE OR HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT AFTER GOING ON SALE. THIS MAP WILL BE UPDATED IF AND WHEN NEW SECTIONS OF SEATING OUR ADDED TO TICKETMASTER FOR SALE.
ALL TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE VENUE ON EVENT DAYS. IT IS NOT REQUIRED TO PURCHASE TICKETS IN ADVANCE.

I know this is not all that important but I have contacted everyone I can think of to find out how many laps their will be on Saturday night and how many cars in the features can anyone on here answer that question

The Monster Trucks and AMA Motocross advertise their Dome races for weeks before the event and draw large crowds. I haven't seen anything for the Nationals. . . . .

Back