geez some of the racin crap(collectibles) i have i forgot about

sloppyjoe

cirrhosis of the river
going through the junk i found some pretty cool stuff i forgot i had in some cases never knew i had,(must have had something to do with a case or 2) lol anyway i found a post card that i forgot i had,none other than the ac delco #52 1/4 midget with car owner and driver in picture kenny schrader is the owner and JUSTIN ALLGAIER IS THE DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!! HERE ARE SOME STATS OFF THE BACK OF THIS CARD
1995 DIRT GRANDS NATIONAL CHAMPION SPINGFIELD IL.
93 GRANDS NATIONAL CHAMPS TERRE HAUTE INDIANA
1995 TRACK RECORD HOLDER SENIOR SUPERSTOCK DIVISION SPINGFIELD IL.
1996 TANGERINE INVITATIONAL"BEST APPEARING CAR AND CREW" ORLANDO,FLORIDA,(wish i knew what year this card was but i'm guessing 1997) and now talking at the pentagon,WOW GOOD JOB JUSTIN, and i found the pic IN WINSTON CUP SCENE of ed dixon backing the arca car into the wall at charollette(sp?) (lowes) lol in 96, BY THE WAY I HAVE THE DECK LID OFF THAT CAR:cool: (STILL NEED ED AND KENNY TO PUT THIER JOHN HANCOCK ON IT), AND THE DIRT LATE MODEL MAGAZINE FROM MAY-JUNE 1997 HAS AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE REAL DEAL IN IT.STILL DIGGIN, WHO KNOWS WHAT I MIGHT FIND NEXT LMAO

do you think that you could post the pic of dixon backing the car into the wall.i was still kinda young at that age to remember that.if you could that would be great.

Back