Gerstner & Son Motorsports Statement...we cheated and got caught!!!

racing_fan2

racing_fan2
You can make all the excuses in the world, but the bottom line is you got caught!!! Man up, and say you arte sorry, we won't do it again! Let the fans know that you a truly sorry, stop making excused and down play what happen. You will get a lot more respect by being truthful. Quit deflecting you short comings!!!!

Remember, when you point a finger at some one else," there three of them pointing at you". Just man up!!!

wow, it took a lot for you to post this. you would be surprised how many people are really doping their tires. it is good that ump is policing it, and is unfortunate that the 6k had doped tires; not much can be done now. it has really become a mess in my opinion.

could you please correct your post though? i had to read it 3 times, because your 2nd sentence is a fragment, you missed a comma in the 3rd sentence, and i believe you should have said "there are three of them pointing at you". just helping you out....

The guy posts on here more than anyone and is the most difficult to understand. A suggestion would be for him to spend less time on here annoying people and take a couple of English/spelling courses in the evenings. At the very least he needs to proof-read his nonsense before he hits the submit button and find and use spell-check.

Me, too! It's annoying to try to piece together what the post is supposed to say/mean!

Back