Get Er Dun

que pasa

Pimpin' Aint Easy
Will I have been working at THE ROCK. Terry is letting me pick up rocks off the infield and the track. O also the pits and there is a lots of rocks but,I get to dump the trash into the trash dumper and I'll GET ER DUN. Teddy you are a nice guy and aslo Terry you are nice guy as a my boss. I know that Terry and Teddy is soo happy that I help them out. Thanks for Teddy and Terry for letting me for picking up the rocks and it is so fun :) I guess.

LOL......nice signature........want my autograph??? i dunno what id do with out you...by the way.....its ALMOST JULY 1st if you get what I mean.....AKA : CHECK TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I am not lie about the checks and I know that I am kool when I am hanging around with you. I know that you call me a Mexican but its ok.

Still Fish Racing Fan.

New promotion night, "Bud Man 8 Poster Night." First 300 through the gate gets an autographed poster of Fishboy (secretly signed by Que Pasa... LOL)....

I know who you are, you and your little Wolf shirt.... LOL... Hey, get the trash out of the tower and sweep it out slave.... LOL...

Hey Millsey
I am not your nigger and I am not going to clean the trash out of the tower and sweep. You can do that if you can do you know what I mean.

Enough

Justin i have read several of your stupid posts on here and it is obvious you dont have a life !!!!!!!!!!!! BUTTTTTTT, your choice of slang words in the past post just shows you are an idiot..... Do us all a favor, stay off your computer until you mature to be an adult. LEADONNA

Had It !!!!!!!!!

You know what Mr Pasta !!!!!! Your mouth is getting a little out of hand. When you get on here and try to act like you know it all nobody cares !!!!!! Grow up and start posting some intelligent posts with better language or you are going to be reported to the moderator !!!!!!!!!! LeaDonna

Ya' Know Justin, There Was A Few Times I've Almost Came To Your Defense When You Were Being Picked On. But, It Seems Now You Bring It On Yourself. You Might Tell The Wrong Person To "fluck" Off And They May Make You A Necklace Outta Your Handle Bars!!!!!

Pitdrifter.....

It makes me furious for these 14 year old kids to get on here and use language and the " N " word......... I dont know about everyone else.. But i wont listen to it !!!!!!!!!!! LeaDonna

Back