Get the politics off the advertising

Originally posted by eborcim
We are inundated with this enough in the media.

if you don't like it ... hit hide left/right coloum and you won't see it...
also there money is just as good as anybody else's espaically to keep this site free and running:D

It's those ads that allows you to use this site for free..... Don't diss the ads... Without them you would not have been able to complain about the ads...

Face it guys national politics has a major impact on local auto raceing, the economy and many other ways.

I strongly oppose that candidate, he would raise taxes, push anti-gun legislation, tighten eviromental regulations on racing and production cars, and do many other things I oppose. However, this is the primary, and I feel that Kerry, or Sharpatain would do all of those things to a further extream than Howard Dean would. Have you heard how Kerry pronounces his wifes name, my God the man is a blue blood, and a New England TAX & SPEND libral to boot.

If it was an unfair attack add, atacking any of his compettitors for his parties nomination, or attacking our great president, I would agree that it should not be allowed. It would simply be wrong for Jimmy to refuse legitimate and tactfull advertising from any candidate campainging in this area. I do not know if the FCC or the FEC has any say over website advertising.

I will state again that I will make one hell of a deal with the Bush campaing, or for anybody with a chance of beating Gephart. If represenatives from a campaing are interested please contact me.

I don't see why the add would bother anyone. What is the difference between that and some other random internet add? I would personally like to see either Kerry or Edwards win the primaries, not because I think they would make a better President, but because they have the best chance of ousting this one. JMO though. I just don't see what the big deal is regardless of who the candidate or what the message is. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Only a giant hypocrite for example would be able to, for example, support this and not a Bush add and vice-versa.

Back