Get Well Soon John Rogger!

tk

Last night at I-55 I went up to the photo trailer expecting John to be there, but he wasn't. I ask Bob where he was and he told me that John was at home, extremely sick. Siad that he had some bad virius and his blood pressure was 96/50! good greif. I'll be keeping him in my prayers............do get well soon John, we all missed you last night!

Here is a big wish that the Rogger is up and announcing again real soon. He is a great guy who loves racing and the people who come to the races. Let's all say a prayer thay John is back to his usual perky self real soon.

John, here's hopin for a speedy recovery. If there's anything we can do for you, let me know.

Thank you guys for the kind posts. I really missed being at I-55 saturday, and I missed working sunday at the kart track but, I neede to get well. I had a really good scare there I guess you could say, and I am thankful for all of you guys careing about me.I can now say after alot of medication and sleeping I am almost back to normal I am hopeing to be at I-55 saturday for the fall dirt nationals.

Once again thank you soo much.

Back