Get Well Wishes To Brad Sullivan

Brad is in for a painful battle. Badly broken arm/wrist after flipping his modified at Granite tonight. Arm restraints will become mandatory next week!
Great show on both tracks tonight.
See ya'll in 12 hours or so,
Billy Molkenbur

That is bad news indeed. Sorry to hear ya got hurt, Get Well Soon Chopperrider.

Sorry to hear about your accident Brad. Here's wishing you a quick recovery and better luck in the future.

get well brad

just want to let brad and his whole family we are thinking of them and to let them know we are here if they need anything. just let caryn, brad sister know and she can get hold on me. again get well brad, real soon :) . wildchild(bryan) and barb

I was at the races that night. Hate to see anyone hurt. Wish you a speedy recovery. Best of Luck!

Pam and Tim Jordan

update on brad

just talked to brad sister, brads doing good. hes had about 3 surgeries so far and has one today and more surgeries later. all the surgeries are on his arm, everything else is fine. family appeciates all the get wells.

Thanks wild, keep us posted. Look forward to the one that says his surgeries are done!

Brad's wife here..... I heard about the well wishes you guys were sending out. I really appreciate it. Brad has a long road ahead of him, he says his racing days are done! We hope he gets to come home next weekend. He starts skin grafts on monday.
Casey, Wanted to say Thank you so much for your help at the track that night.
Please keep is in your thought and prayers, we need them.
Thank you
Theresa
Brad's wife

brad is wanting to know if anyone has a video tape of the night he had his wreck, if so please contact his sister caryn at 618-377-5409. also he has had skin graphs and is estimated to get out of the hospsital saturday august 16th.

brad here

i am out of the hospital.5 surgeries later.so far i still have my arm.we wont know if it will ever work again.only god knows now.
i want to thank every one for there support,my racing days are done.hard to drive with one arm.....

thanks every one

CHOPPERRIDDERR
BRAD SULLIVAN

i talked to caryn earlier this week and heard you was probably coming home sat. , glad youre home now and doing good

good luck and our best wishes for you and your family

Back