Git Er Dun

that's funny i don't care who ya are that's funny. if you don't think that's funny you don't need to be here. hehehehe larry the cable guy rocks.

I like the one about the funeral.... yeah thats mom they just shaved her mustache off:D ...... ooppps forgot my beer:D :D

I have this on dvd and it is FUNNY:D

hey smurf have you seen it on Comedy Central? I was just curious if the DVD was any different/longer/etc than the CC bit.

"They call me Tater Salad"

The other day my mom farted at the Bass Pro Shop. They accussed her of stealing a duck call and some stick bait. That wasnt right cause the housecoat she had on didnt even have any pockets.

"I was wetter than a bus full of fat women going to the Ricky Martin concert."

so wrong...

Al ,

That is so wrong...LOL but so funny too!!

And it is STINK bait not STICK bait....LOL although that is funy too!

Originally posted by slideways
hey smurf have you seen it on Comedy Central? I was just curious if the DVD was any different/longer/etc than the CC bit.

"They call me Tater Salad"
nope aint got non of them thear satilite dishe's (redneck belt buckles) but the dvd has
jeff foxworthy
bill engaval
ron white (tater sald)
Larry the cable guy

I wasn't drunk in pubklit I was drunk in the bar until they threw me out!

Oh My God!!!!!

We just watched that on DVD this past weekend. I almost wet myself laughing. Especially the end part when they are all on the stage. Oh my God! That's funny, I don't care who ya are, that's funny.

yep my grandma passed away at 104 years old but they did save the baby:D when I was at the flower shop I bought her a card.... jeff ask what kind of card???? larry replys a get well card :eek: guees it was a little late for it:cool:

His sister (DeeWayne) has moles and she was feeling bad about it . . . so they took her up the flea market to ger her somethin nice.

I (larry speaking) dated a girl once had one of them mole like cindy crawford it was real sexy then I found out it was a tick.... so I burned it of she got mad cause I senged her mustache:) :D

Wish I knew what you were talking about!

I can't type I'm laughing toooooo hard !!!!

Jimmy keeps me in the dark, so what is he talking about?

Jimmy, do you have this DVD thing upstairs? Can I see it if you have it up there? Or do I have to come up and snoop around again for very interesting things? I find sooooo much out when I do that! HAHA

We are a very interesting family, now aren't we?

Um, I guess I'm kinda lucky that my parents don't have the energy (and too much arthritis) to climb the stairs to my bedroom??? Not that I have anything to hide...

Back