Glad 2 see Josh won

Josh

You Do Have Other Fans My Daughter Waves At You All The Time And She's Only 18 Months Old. She Not A Slover But Pretty Close. By The Way Congrats On Your Win Sunday....even Though Tonya Wasn't There She Heard The Whole Race Just Ask Her She'll Tell You.

Lol
Brandy

much appreciated....and brandy I see your daughter waiving and I always wave back...I'm j/k everybody loves me...lmao

final ride , we all know your not joking when u say everybody loves u .. u r just a lovable person . ...lmao..... just some people love u more then others... hope u do a great job sunday ... goood luck..

final ride and upurazzracin

after all if it doesn't do the 4 letter word we will be there tonight to root you on....they (john, steve, dad, and mom) worked hard so that steve could race tonight.also upurazzracin you need to call me we have some stuff to talk about. if not i'll see you tomorrow night.

brandy

good luck josh

wildchildfan,, glad 2 hear the car is ready again tell steve or should i say #07 good luck ...... & josh we want a win again tonight ... tell jeremy good luck & to look for me

thank you aaron my car is done butt i will be back and i'm trying to get you off for a couple of weeks pal. areal driver would've come and appologized but i don't remember you comingover to see if i was ok. i have no respect for you. i guess you could not handle me putting it to you but i will be back in a week or two then we will settle this.

David, I did come over to your pit area and apologize after the race. Ask Ken Bell, he was standing right there next to us. You and I looked over your car and discussed what we thought it would take to fix it. You were not making much sense and we could tell that you really got your bell rung. We (Ryan & I) suggested that you go get checked out. After the feature you asked Ken why he was loading up his car. He had to tell you that we already ran our feature, you couldn't remember! Concussions are no joke man so if you don't feel good today, then you probably need to get looked at. I understand that you are upset that your car is torn up as you should be, but nobody did anything intentionally. Your brother in law was yelling at everybody and your wife was screaming at me. Look man, We don't run mirrors in these cars so there was no way of me knowing that you were right beneath my left rear quarter. I didn't cut down intentionally nor would I ever put myself or a fellow competitor in that situation. I stood a better chance of taking myself out had I done that. Bottom line is I'm sorry it happened. My friend Kirk destroyed his car in the wreck and had to go to Anderson Hospital last night. Someone getting hurt out on the track is the last thing I want to see happen. I'm sorry you got caught up in the deal, but I hope you look at the video before you make any judgements about what really took place. You have my phone # so if you want to talk about it give me a call.

Umm...well aaron wood left highland cause he couldnt win then beats his way to the front against them when they show up at granite city cause all the tc boys were desparate to beat the highland drivers( as an onlooker from the stands the highland boys were by far better) umm aaron tried to put russel eilers into the wall after the race...used shaw car as a wall to get passed him without pushing up the track and whoever drives the thirty-six car has a spring spacer... take them cars to highland and let em show you how to drive... take em to browns town as well...they will be blowin dust in your visors.............
This is racing as it appears..(From the Stands)

Armchair racecar drivers are always fun to deal with. You are obviously no exception. I see that this is your second post? Funny that you found nothing more interesting to cry about on this entire website than me and my 4 banger. I don't know what you were watching the night that Shaw and the Eilers clan showed up at TCS, but your perception is obvioulsy way off. I don't race at Highland because I got black flagged every time I rolled my car off the trailor. I also don't care for the tight configuration that doesn't allow for much room to race. It's like two drag strips with a culdesac at each end (smash the gas, slam on the brakes-repeat cycle). When Aaron Hemann can no longer run in the top 5, then there is something wrong. I started 8th that night and drove to the front(more than once) cleanly. I never touched Shaw and Robbie Eilers raced me clean as he usually does. Russell Eilers on the other hand beat the p*ss out of my car from one end to the other! One prime example of why I think you should at least have a valid drivers license and some drivers ed knowledge before you go b*lls-to-tha-wall in a stock car. To ice the cake, on the white flag lap I got beneath Bradford for the lead and Russell drives through my drivers door and never lifts. He pushed me all the way down the backstretch and never once backed off to let me gather it up. That's why I voiced my displeasure with him on the cool down lap. That is not racing in my book. The whole place saw what happened that night so it's kind of foolish for me to even bother defending myself now. But you can cry about it if you like. I don't care and I have zero desire to race at Highland or worse yet Brownstown. I'll be at Tri-City Speedway if you want to come watch some good racing.

not to mention that our rules and highlands rules are obviously worlds apart....we all looked at the highland cars....not to mention that the highland drivers are allowed dohc engines....point of the matter is...I guess the tcs latemodels are way faster than the highland sportsmans.....dumb ***

just wanted to say go job on ur win last night Aaron ... but like u said u got tired of looking @ josh's bumper....lol josh i hope u get the car done for sunday if u need something call.... & to jeremy what a he** of a race 3rd ur frist night great job....

Aaron wood...your a girly boy. hehe (just wanted to say that)
final ride 43...umm.. grow some teath???
yes...anyways aaron wood i think you were doing quite the banging on the shaw car to get to the front(desparately)..and um hurrassing russell after the race on the "cool down lap??" Them kids are sure rubbing off on you at school arent they;D... also i heard from robbie eilers that you were beatin on every 1... thats all that need be said
(You would think that having the strongest field of competition tcs had ever seen in a hornet would make you want to see them more????....well they all left because you beat the hell outa them etc... Its funny 3 highland cars show up to drive at tcs for the first time EVER... and they make up the front of the pack:D hmm must not have really mattered about them "dohc's" right? Hey aaron maybe they black flagged you at highland cause you drove desparately and out of control like you do at tcs... It sort of makes sense doesnt it??? & by the way..that 15 yr old w/ out a liscense beat you... maybe they should get you off the track...

Actually he finished third and I was penalized a spot for suppossedly jumping the restart. GO LAY DOWN SOMEWHERE... or continue to hide behind a screen name and show your *ss some more. Everyone knows what happened, you are making yourself look like a moron.

Anyway, yes I can describe Josh's back bumper in photographic detail.lmfao!

In the midst of all the crying on here I forgot to congratulate Jeremy Fort on his run Sunday night. The week before my fan shorted out in stageing and Jeremy busted tail to help me get it running with just a few seconds to spare. Otherwise I might not have made the feature. True sportsmanship on his and Josh's part that I won't soon forget.

Pretty impressive for your first time in a car. Nice run bro!

Aaron Wood said:
You are such a *****ing loser! Stop crying and take your *** beating like a man. I know it's hard to swallow when your cars are illegal as hell and you still get smoked but let it go. I never touched Robbie or Russell. As for Shaw? I may have barely rubbed him as I passed him on the bottom. Maybe I'll come back to Highland so I can get hosed on the calls and then Ronnie Eilers can punch me in the face like he did Rob Shaw. Sounds like fun. Deserate? I passed those guys 4 or 5 times! the caution would come out and I'd get put back behind them and do it all over. Come to Tri City and try saying your bull**** to my face. You need your *** beat.
THIS IS A LITTLE PRIVITE MESSAGE WHERE AARON WOOD GETS A LIL MAD HEHE>>>>> I KNEW HE WAS A LIL GIRL

Back