god help them all

smmg

i heard there was a bad wreck 2nite at races my thoughts and prayers go out 2 all it hurt and scared

the crash

it was the most scary thing i have ever seen there were 3 air vac and many emergency viechel it was so scary we left the race a member of our family is tommy worley and we send all our love and prayers to them and all other hurt in the horible accident:(

Bad wreck

Hey just read on another forum that it was a sprint car in turn 3 and it was Worley jr. Don't know for sure just what I read also saw on news, 4 injured and air evac called in. Hope all is okay God speed!!:cool:

I was at the track. And yes it was Worley Jr. I dont know how any of them are doing. My heart and prayers go out to them and their families. GOD BLESS!

prayer of St. Francis....

Lord make me an instrument of your peace,
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.
O divine master, grant that i may not so much seek
to be consoled, as console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love.
For it is the giving that we recieve,
it is the pardoning that we pardon,
and it is the dying that we are born into eternal life.
Amen.

I didnt know Dennis, but from all the people i talked to
last nite, they ALL spoke of a very good man, there to
help anyone, at any time., so I thought this was befitting.

Condolences and prayers to the families and all involved
in last nites terrible accident.

sincerely, Greg and Morgan Skaggs

it is always sad to see this happen.even the folks you dont know are a part of one big racing family. our hearts go out to those who are suffering and may you heal to love racing just as much! Beeson Motorsports Team

Just wanted to send my condolences from both Paige and I to the family of Dennis, as well as wishing Lonnie a quick recovery. To Joe and Robbie just wanted to express my empathy for your loss. All I can say is Dale Earnhardt just got one hell of a wrench in heaven. Also, get well soon Tommy. I know in my heart that your next feature win there won't be a person sitting, they will be joining your family by giving you the biggest ovation you've ever received. You may not know it by actions out of anger but I love u, and look up to u! -Eric

Sorry

Just wanted to send my condolences from both Paige and I to the family of Dennis, as well as wishing Lonnie a quick recovery. To Joe and Robbie just wanted to express my empathy for your loss. All I can say is Dale Earnhardt just got one hell of a wrench in heaven. Also, get well soon Tommy. I know in my heart that your next feature win there won't be a person sitting, they will be joining your family by giving you the biggest ovation you've ever received. You may not know it by actions out of anger but I love u, and look up to u! -Eric

Wow if that doesnt touch your heart nothing will!
Tommy, I am very sorry. I wish you a speedy recovery and pray that god give you strength and comfort. It doesnt matter if we are fans now or not it is a tragedy and we all need to come together as a racing community.

Shannon and Family

On behalf of the entire Frank Family I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers at a very trying time for our family. Dennis loved his family and racing. Its a shame that he could not have enjoyed both longer than he did.

Charlie Frank
Brother

Mr Frank .... Please accept my deepest sympathy for you and your Family for your loss of an apparently great man. I pray for peace for your family knowing that Dennis was doing what he loved ! Hope that Tommy and the other gentelman heal quickly and are able to get back to the track and do what they love to do.

LD
" A Fan in the stands "

Back